- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Akshay Kumar is the one of the best looking actors of Bollywood. His chiseled body makes him look ridiculously hot even at the age of 48.
So, did he use to carry the same style during his initial Bollywood days?..Hmmm...not really! Today we bring to you some good, and some not so good pictures of Akshay Kumar, which you would enjoy seeing. So click on VIEW PHOTOS to see some rare pictures of Akki!
Before starting his Bollywood journey, Akshay Kumar worked as a waiter and a chef in Bangkok. To survive, the actor also used to buy jewellery from Bangkok and sell them in India. After he completed his combat sport, Muay Thai's training in Bangkok, he returned to India and opened his own training classes.
Also Read: AbRam Khan Steals The Limelight From Daddy Shahrukh Khan At The Airport
Talking about his struggling days, Akshay Kumar told to a leading daily, "I remember I was chosen to go to Bangalore to do an ad. I was told to come to the airport at 5:30 and was signed for Rs. 11,000, which at that time was a big amount. Suddenly, early morning next day, I got a call asking, kahan hai tu bewakoof, we are all waiting at the airport. Where are you?''' he added.
''Actually, there was some confusion. They told me to report at the airport at 5:30 in the morning and I misunderstood it. They told me that people like me who are so unprofessional in life can never make it big. I cried a lot, all my dreams were shattered," revealed Akshay.
Well, we truly respect Akshay Kumar for his hard work and for becoming the man he is, today!