- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Salman Khan Ask The Makers To Remove Bipasha & Karan Singh Grover’s C*nd*m Ad?
- EMBARRASSING! Bipasha Basu Met Ex-Boyfriend At A Diwali Party With KSG & Something AWKWARD Happened
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
Bipasha Basu and Akshay Kumar, have had several superhit movies under their belt and the on-screen couple, did really well in terms of entertaining the masses. Bipasha Basu, debuted in Bollywood in the year 2001, through the movie Ajnabee and starred alongside Akshay Kumar.
Check out 25 pictures of Bipasha Basu and Akshay Kumar here!
Ajnabee, was a thriller directed by Abbas Mustan and also starred Kareena Kapoor and Akshay Khanna in the lead roles. The movie, fared really well at the box office and quote a few songs ended up being superhit as well.
Also Read: Funny Wedding Pictures of Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover Clicked When They Were Not Ready!
Akshay Kumar and Bipsaha Basu, have starred in four movies together, throughout their career spanning of more than a decade and a half. Bips and Akki starred in movies such as Ajnabee, Aankhen, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye and Phir Hera-Pheri.
Phir Hera-Pheri, released in the year 2006 and went on to be a blockbuster comedy film. It's been a decade now since Akshay Kumar and Bipasha Basu were seen on-screen together, and we really wish the couple, would make a new movie together soon.
On The Personal Front
Bipasha Basu, got married to the love of her life Karan Singh Grover, on April 30, 2016. The couple were madly in love with each other, and had been waiting for the 'D-day' since quite a few months. Bipasha, had been practicing the wedding event almost every day, just to make her wedding look picture perfect from all angles.
Bollywood stars Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, AIshwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan, RAnbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Abbas Mustan, Madhur Bhandarkar, Farah Ali Khan, Tabu, Sushmita Sen, Sanjauy Dutt and Maanyata, Shamita Shetty, Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra, Rohit Shetty, Malaika Arora, Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'souza, Preity Zinta, Abhay Deal and Bobby Deol attended the Bips-KSG wedding and wished the newly-wed couple a life full of happiness and laughter.