- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif worked together for the first time in Jab Tak Hai Jaan and had lots of fun during the shooting of the movie. Unfortunately, we did not see them again on-screen after JTHJ.
So, to relive those days, we bring to you some very rare pictures of Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif from the sets of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Enjoy!
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Rare Pictures
Jab Tak Hai Jaan was also Yash Chopra's last film as a director. And the whole Bollywood knows that Shahrukh Khan and Yash Chopra were very close to each other and have given many superhits to the Hindi film industry.
Did you know that Yash Chopra wanted to shoot the climax of JTHJ in Kashmir but Shahrukh Khan suggested it to shoot in Ladakh? Also, Yash Chopra wanted to shoot a special romantic number between Katrina Kaif and Shahrukh Khan, in which Katrina was supposed to wear white saree. But unfortunately, it did not happen because of the sudden death of the legendary film-maker.
When Katrina Kaif was asked to share her experience of working with Shahrukh Khan, she told a news agency, ''When I started working with him, it was great. Shahrukh as an actor is extremely dedicated, he is not thinking about himself or not thinking about how many years he is in the industry.''
''He is extremely helpful. He has also worked with Yashji earlier, so he knew his style of working,'' Katrina Kaif said.