- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
One of the most iconic films of the year, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge completes 21 years and to mark this special day in a very special way, here we present to you, why we fell instantly in love with the character of 'Raj' that Shahrukh Khan played in the film.
It's not only the charismatic look of Shahrukh that etched the character of 'Raj' on our hearts forever but there are many other things which you can read below! And you'd be lying if you say that after watching DDLJ, you didn't want a boyfriend like Raj!
Read All The 10 Reasons Below..
A Guy Who Is A Best Friend To His Father
Didn't we love the equation of Raj (Shahrukh Khan) with his dad in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge except the fact that he (Raj's father) told 'Fail Hona Ghar Ki Parampara Hai' and celebrated his failure!
From A Flirt To A 'One Woman' Man
Raj was one flirty guy who left no chance to hit on beautiful girls! But once he encountered the love of his life, he changed hismelf into a one woman guy and there was only 'Simran' for Raj since then.
In Spite Of Being A Spoilt Brat, He Knew The Word RESPECT!
There's no denying that the definition of love has changed and there're many relationships out there, which is a mere physical attraction. But coming to Raj, he never let his physical desire come out in front of Simran and rather wooed her with honesty & respect. (Remember that dialogue: "Main Ek Hindustani Hoon..Aur Main Jaanta Hoon Ki Ek Hindustani Ladki Ki Izzat Kya Hoti Hai")
Raj Didn't Choose The Wrong Way To Marry Simran
There comes a point in every lover's life, when family is against the idea of love marriage. Raj & Simran faced it too. But unlike Simran, Raj stuck to his principle till the end and he didn't abscond with her. (Here, we all lost our heart to Raj, didn't we?)
Raj Left No Stones Unturned To Impress Simran's Dad
We girls are the angels of our fathers! So, any guy out there, who wants to marry the girl he loves, should know how to woo her parents. (It's a must thing to do!) It might be possible that you won't be successful all the time but hey, we're surely gonna respect you for your efforts forever and end up falling for you even more.
Not Just Dad But Every Family Member
Being nice costs nothing yet it makes a lot of difference. Didn't we love how Raj made each and every family member his fan? From Simran's mom, bua, daadi to her sister, all the ladies of the house went gaga over him!
Raj Showed Us That Men Can Fast Too
We don't find the idea of observing a fast for an entire day quite romantic. But if we've a boyfriend like Raj, who also observes the fast for your long life, then we might give it a shot! What say?
Thankfully, Raj Was Unaware Of The Word 'Boring'
Don't we all want a boyfriend, who is a fun lover, a little naughty and damn romantic? Raj had all that qualities and with Shahrukh's charm, the character has made a special place in our heart! *blush blush*
A Guy Who Calls His Girl With A Special Name
'Hey, Senorita'. Throughout the film, Raj called Simran with this special name and we simply loved that! Isn't that an act of love to call your girl with a special name, which noone knows?
Below Is One Of The Most Heartbreaking Dialogues From DDLJ, which you might wanna re-read again..
"Toh kya hua agar maine jhooth sirf tumhe paane ke liye kaha tha? Toh kya hua agar tumhare chehre ke siva mujhe koi aur chehra dikhayi nahi deta? Toh kya hua agar tumhare naam ke siva mujhe koi aur naam yaad nahi rehta? Toh kya hua agar yeh awara tumhe deewano ki tarah pyar karta hai? Toh kya hua? Pyaar sab kuch toh nahi hota na..."