- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Malaika Arora CONFESSED Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia Ganged Up Against Her During Modelling Days!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- INSIDE PHOTOS: Kareena Kapoor Khan & Her Squad PARTY HARD At Malaika Arora's Pre-Christmas Bash!
- INSIDE PICS! Kareena Kapoor Khan Parties Like There Is No Tomorrow & We Are Totally JEALOUS
- Shahrukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Many More Party With Ed Sheeran! View Pictures
- Suhana, Ananya & Shanaya Are 'Gen Next Girls'! Says Malaika Arora
- Here's Why Malaika Arora & Arbaaz Khan Are In A Good Relationship Post Their Divorce!
- Malaika Arora Recommended Deepika Padukone For Om Shanti Om?
- INSIDE STORY! How Deepika Padukone Got Her Big Break In Bollywood; All Thanks To This B-town Actress
- You Won't Believe What Malaika Arora Just Said About Her Ex-husband Arbaaz Khan!
- Trolls Slam Malaika Arora For Divorcing Arbaaz Khan & Taking Alimony! She Hits Back At The Trolls
The hot and sizzling Malaika Arora started out as a VJ in MTV and went on to be featured in several music videos and commercials in the 90s. Malaika became a household name after she was seen shaking leg with Shahrukh Khan in the song Chaiya Chaiya in Dil Se and there was no stopping her since then.
She later ventured out into Bollywood and television shows and even became a producer. Her life had several ups and downs and we have 12 unknown facts about the actress that'll completely blow your mind! Check them out below...
Malaika Arora's mother Joyce Polycarp is a Malayali Catholic and her father, Anil Arora is a Punjabi hailing from the town of Fazilka.
She never dreamt of being a model or an actress during her childhood. Her dream was to become a teacher.
She was interested in learning Child Psychology right from her school days and showed a lot of interest in that field.
She was one of the first VJs for MTV India when it started its operation in the sub-continent.
She revealed that she was a tomboy all throughout her childhood and never really liked the girly stuffs.
Malaika Meets Arbaaz
Malaika Arora met Arbaaz Khan during a coffee commercial shoot in the 90s and the duo fell in love with each other and later decided to marry.
Malaika has such a stunning figure at the age of 43, and the actress religiously works out thrice a week at the gym.
Her parents divorced when she was just a 11-year-old-girl.
Malaika Arora completed her education from Swami Vivekanand School at Chembur where her aunt Grace Polycarp was the Principal.
Malaika is also an alumnus of Holy Cross High School at Thane where she studied up to class 9.
Malaika Arora started learning the art of dancing right from the tender age of 4.
She donned the producer's hat in 2008 and co-produced movies such as Dabangg, Dabangg 2 and Dolly Ki Doli.