- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
It is said that daughters are closer to their fathers and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan too shared a very special bond with her father Krishnaraj Rai.
Aishwarya Rai's father Krishnaraj Rai passed away recently in Mumbai after suffering from prolonged illness. Reportedly, he was suffering from lymphoma cancer which had spread to his brain. He had undergone a treatment for cancer in the past, but unfortunately his cancer relapsed. As per reports, he was put on ventilator at the Intensive Care Unit of Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital in his last days.
Let's look at some pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with her father clicked during happier times!
Krishnaraj Rai's Strong Influence On Aishwarya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has always said that her values are influenced by her family and even after coming to Bollywood she never forgot the things that her parents taught her during growing years.
Aishwarya Loves Her Parents The Most
Once in an interview to TOI, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had revealed that she loves her daughter Aaradhya and her parents the most. Well, it's clearly visible in this picture.
Aishwarya Rai's Parents Never Spoiled Her
Aishwarya Rai had said, ''My parents are not the kind who will be spoiling you and over engulfing you with compliments.''
They Are Very Normal...
The beautiful actress had further added, ''They are very normal. You go to an awards function, get your awards and it's back to normal life. There is no sitting around and going on and on about the moment.''
I Will Behave Elder Than My Father
''I will behave elder than my father, mother, my brother and they have allowed for it. And I know that it has to be their love and indulgence that they have allowed me to behave like the eldest in the family.''
Aishwarya Posing With Her Parents During Her Miss World Days
A lovely flashback picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan posing with her father Krishnaraj Rai after winning the Miss World beauty pageant in 1994.
Here's One More
A rare picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan posing with her family when she made India proud by winning the prestigious Miss World title.
A candid moment captured on camera between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her father Krishnaraj Rai.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is looking like Daddy's little girl in this adorable picture clicked at an event.
Perfect Family Picture
Abhishek Bachchan clicked with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her parents Brinda Rai and Krishnaraj Rai.
May Krishnaraj Rai's soul rest in peace.
Also Read: SHOCKER! Katrina Kaif Loses Due To Her UNCOOPERATIVE Attitude; Her Rival Deepika Padukone WINS!