TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Bollywood celebrities Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Shahrukh Khan have ruled the late night talk shows in Hollywood and gained a lot of attention with their witty, funny and smart answers about Indian culture and covered a lot of things under the sun about India and the western audiences were pretty impressed along with the host of the show.
From Jimmy Fallon, Ellen Degeneres, Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel and Jonathan Ross, Bollywood stars have been there and done that. Check them out below...
Aishwarya Rai made Oprah Winfrey wear a saree on her own show. It was a show to remember!
What A Show!
Even Abhishek Bachchan had joined Aishwarya Rai at the Oprah Winfrey show.
Oprah At The Bachchan's
While Oprah Winfrey was in India, she visited the Bachchan's house.
The Martha Stewart show
Aishwarya Rai was seen in the The Martha Stewart show as well.
Priyanka Chopra had floored Jimmy Fallon with her funny antics.
The Star PeeCee
Priyanka Chopra was the star of Jimmy Fallon late night show.
Priyanka Chopra was at the Jimmy Kimmel show as well.
The lucky Priyanka Chopra drank a shot of tequila with Ellen Degeneres too.
Jimmy Fallon just couldn't have enough of Priyanka Chopra.
Priyanka Chopra looked stunning in this outfit at the Jimmy Kimmel show.
Deepika Padukone had a fun time at the Ellen Degeneres show.
The show even showcased the greatness of Deepika's father Prakash Padukone.
Jonathan Ross & SRK
Shahrukh Khan was at the late night talk show with Jonathan Ross and it was a fun episode to watch.