- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- When Alia Bhatt's Sister Shaheen 'Came To A Point Of Considering Suicide'!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
The 7th season of Game of Thrones premiered on July 16, 2017 and fans went gaga the whole day and haven't stopped talking about the sequences even now. The series has fans worldwide and we gave it a twist to see how our very own Bollywood stars would look if they turned into Game of Thrones characters.
From Alia Bhatt to Aamir Khan and Sanjay Dutt, everyone can be a GOT character and in some way or the other resemble Arya Stark, King Joffery and Lord Varys in a funny yet quirky way! Check out Bollywood celebs turning into Game of Thrones characters below!
Alia Bhatt As Arya Stark
Alia Bhatt and Arya Stark are both young and chirpy and no wonder this picture is a perfect fit!
Riya Sen As Ygritte
Both Riya Sen & Ygritte are gorgeous and always seek adventure without fear. That's why they fit into the picture as one.
Melisandre As Rekha
The redhead Melisandre and Rehka have striking resemblances, don't they? Except that Stannis Baratheonis not in the picture.
Cersei Lannister As Nargis Fakhri
Nargis Fakhri and Cersei Lannister are Queens in their own way and that's what makes them special as always.
Arjun Rampal As Jaime Lannister
If Bollywood has a handsome hunk like Jaime Lannister, then it has to be Arjun Rampal and nobody else.
Lord Varys As Sanjay Dutt
A bald look from Sanjay Dutt totally resembles Lord Varys.
Farhan Akhtar As Jon Snow
Well, in someway or the other, our very own Farhan Akhtar has the look of Jon Snow.
Lisa Haydon As Shay
Both Shay and Lisa Haydon are young, wild and free and live life on their own terms!
Amy Jackson As Khaleesi
Both Amy Jackson and Khaleesi are beautiful beyond words and no wonder their faces match with each other.
Evelyn Sharma As Margaery Tyrell
Evelyn Sharma and Margaery Tyrell are fearless and go on with their life without any hesitation of what others might think about them.
Ibrahim Ali Khan As Tyrion Lannister
Well, in some ways both Ibrahim Ali Khan and Tyrion Lannister are 'small', but Ibrahim will grow up to be big though.
Manoj Bajpayee As Petyr Baelish
Both Manoj Bajpayee and Petyr Baelish are serious in life and if ever they meet someday, they can talk hours together.
Shraddha Kapoor As Sansa Stark
Both Shraddha Kapoor and Sansa Stark started out as young & innocent. Now life has taken them to various places!
Aamir Khan As King Joffery
Aamir Khan's head is in the right place, but King Joffery's head was never in the right place. If you know what we mean!