- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Deepika Padukona and Ranveer Singh are one of the hottest B-town couples. The two make a fantastic pair both off-screen and on-screen.
But there was a time when Deepika Padukone actually thought that Ranveer Singh was a monkey on steriods. Read what made her think that.
I Thought Ranveer Singh Is A Jaahil
Once in an interview to DNA, the actress had opened up about her love life and when asked, "someone described Ranveer Singh as ‘monkey on steroids' and ‘jaahil', Deepika said, "I thought the same thing too a long time ago."
Ranveer Might Come Across As Attention-Seeking
"For people who don't know him, he might come across as attention-seeking.''
I Had The Same Impression Of Him
‘'And I completely understand that because I have to admit I had the same impression of him when he was doing Band Bajaa Baarat."
I'd Feel He Is Too Much
"I'd feel like he is too much, too loud and too this and too that. Until we started doing Ram-Leela together.''
People Don't Really Get To See His Vulnerability
‘'I think the only side of him that people don't really get to see is his vulnerability.''
Imagine How Much He Wants To Say
‘'Imagine how much he wants to say. Itna sab kuch bolne ke baad bhi, itna bol raha hai. I read somewhere that he said that he is the expressive one, I'm the non-expressive one Baad mein Deepika se kuch sun na padhta hai or something.. That's not true at all.''
''I think what makes him unique and special is the fact that he is who he is. He feels something, he says it.''
When He Wears Those Chaddies..
‘'I don't know if it's a defence mechanism but I definitely know that, either way he is being himself - when he is sensitive or emotional, and when he wears these funny prints, chaddies like those shorts..''
When The Rumours About Their Affair Went Viral
The world came to know about Deepika and Ranveer's relationship when a daily reported during the Ram-Leela days that Deepika specially went to meet him at a hotel's first-floor restaurant.
Their 4 A.M. Date
''It was 4am and Ranveer, who was wearing trackpants, looked like he'd just got out of bed. The duo spent a couple of hours chatting over food.''
When Ranveer Singh Revealed When He Got Close To Deepika
He had told a daily, ''We grew close on a personal level during the filming of Ram Leela and I look forward to working with her in Bajirao Mastani."
And When Deepika Expressed Her Feelings..
Praising beau Ranveer Singh, Deepika had told a daily, ''He is my best friend (and this is not to be taken lightly). I am emotional, sensitive and vulnerable and I hurt easily.''
I Can Be So Naked In Front Of Ranveer...He Will Never Hurt Me
''I can be so naked in front of Ranveer... and I know he will never hurt me or take me for granted.''
Ranveer - The Most Compatible Person
''She had also added that Ranveer Singh is the 'most compatible' person she's ever met.''
The Two Are Still Going Strong
Ranveer and Deepika met on the sets of Ram-Leela in 2012 and fell in love and even after so many years they are still going strong. Well, true love does exist in Bollywood!
On the films' front, Ranveer and Deepika are all set for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.