- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
Salman Khan was head over heels in love with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan during the shooting of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Aishwarya too was very fond of Salman at that time.
Everyone in the industry knew about their romance and you will be surprised to know that even after that, a filmmaker had offered Salman Khan to play the on-screen brother of his then girlfriend Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Crazy, isn't it?
Salman Was Approached To Play Aishwarya's Brother In Josh
According to IB Times, ''Salman Khan was approached by director Mansoor Khan to play Aishwarya's brother in the movie Josh.''
Salman Rejected The Offer Because
''Salman was surprised and he rejected the offer as he did not want to play his then lady love's brother on screen.''
Finally, Shahrukh Did The Role
''Eventually, the role had gone to superstar Shahrukh Khan.''
Salman & Aishwarya Dated For Almost Two Years
"Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dated for two years.''
They Were In A Relationship When Salman Got The Offer
''They were still in a relationship when Salman got the offer to play her brother.''
Salman Khan's Over Possessive Attitude
It was said that Salman Khan was over possessive about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Aish soon got tired of his behaviour.
When Aishwarya Started Ignoring Salman Khan
If rumours are to be believed, even before their official break-up, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had started ignoring Salman Khan.
Salman Could Not Accept It
Salman Khan could not handle it and created a scene at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's house. That was the final nail in the coffin.
Aishwarya's Parents Were Dead Against This Relationship
Even Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's parents were strictly against this affair as they knew about the playboy image that Salman Khan had at that time.
They Never Crossed Paths Again
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Salman Khan avoided each other completely ever since then and have never crossed paths.
No Film Post Their Infamous Break-Up
The two even decided not to work together again after their ugly public break-up.