TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Salman Khan never likes to speak about his personal life and the one question that irritates him the most is about his marriage. But there was a time when the actor actually thought of marrying a girl.
A flashback interview of Salman Khan is going viral on the Internet where he had revealed that he wanted to marry and the bride could be Sangeeta Bijlani or somebody else. Scroll down for more...
Yes I Will Marry
In an interview to Stardust, when Salman Khan was asked about tying the knot, the actor had said, "Yes, I plan to marry. When the time comes I will.''
It Could Be Sangeeta Bijlani Or...
''It could be to Sangeeta (Bijlani) or to anybody else."
I Am Arrogant
In the same interview, Salman Khan had said, ''I'm arrogant! I'm not intense. I am a terrible guy. I'm arrogant! I'm rude! I'm nasty...!''
I Like To Keep People At A Distance
''And I like to keep people at a distance. I know my close friends haven't changed But there are these acquaintances who, I know for a fact, laugh every time a movie flops. I ignore it."
Coming Back To Sangeeta Bijlani
According to a leading web portal, ''The two had finalized their wedding dates too.''
Salman & Sangeeta's Wedding Date Was...
In Salman's biography Being Salman penned by Jasim Khan it has been revealed, ''Salman & Sangeeta were planning to tie a knot on 27 May 1994, but suddenly the event was called off.''
Even The Cards Were Printed..
Salman had confessed that he was almost about to marry Sangeeta Bijlani on KJo's chat show, "The cards and all were printed."
Sangeeta Caught Him Red Handed
''To which Karan Johar had asked, "Did she catch you?" Salman replied by saying, "Yeah kind of..."
I Get Caught, I Am Stupid!
"I get caught, I am stupid. I don't get caught often I lie nowadays. I just deny the whole thing, I just lie. I swear.''
Now I Tell People...
"I also tell people that if you want to get into relationship right now, I'm not ready for any kind of serious commitment. I'm not the most correct person to be with the way I'm right now."