TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Prabhas is one of India's most loved actors. We have come across an interesting picture of his lookalike. His name is Kiran Raj and he has worked as a body double for Prabhas in Baahubali 2. On that note, have a look at the lookalikes of other top celebs.
Kiran Raj says that it is a lifetime opportunity to work with Rajamouli in Baahubali as he has already worked with Prabhas in many films.
This guy looks a whole like Aamir Khan, except the fact that he is taller than the Superstar.
Saif Ali Khan
Don't you think this gas station attendant looks very similar to Saif Ali Khan?
From intense eyes to sharp nose, this man looks so identical to Nana Patekar.
While we found lookalikes of B-town celebs in common people, Katrina Kaif looks much like Cobie Smulders, who has featured in How I Met Your Mother.
Similarly, this picture reflects the striking similarity between Esha Gupta and Angelina Jolie.
From the haircut to the beefed up body, this guy looks very similar to Salman Khan. Agreed?
Admit it, even you wouldn't be able to pick the real Ranbir Kapoor from his Kashmiri doppelganger, Junaid Shah in a line-up!
Apparently, this look-alike of Shahrukh Khan sells samosa for a living, in Indore.
These two look 'bhai bhai' and this one in particular has gone viral when it comes to an instance of Bollywood celebs' lookalikes.