- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Prabhas Must Be Feeling Proud Of His Co-Star; Shraddha Kapoor Is Doing Her Own Stunts For Saaho
- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
Prabhas is one of India's most loved actors. We have come across an interesting picture of his lookalike. His name is Kiran Raj and he has worked as a body double for Prabhas in Baahubali 2. On that note, have a look at the lookalikes of other top celebs.
Kiran Raj says that it is a lifetime opportunity to work with Rajamouli in Baahubali as he has already worked with Prabhas in many films.
This guy looks a whole like Aamir Khan, except the fact that he is taller than the Superstar.
Saif Ali Khan
Don't you think this gas station attendant looks very similar to Saif Ali Khan?
From intense eyes to sharp nose, this man looks so identical to Nana Patekar.
While we found lookalikes of B-town celebs in common people, Katrina Kaif looks much like Cobie Smulders, who has featured in How I Met Your Mother.
Similarly, this picture reflects the striking similarity between Esha Gupta and Angelina Jolie.
From the haircut to the beefed up body, this guy looks very similar to Salman Khan. Agreed?
Admit it, even you wouldn't be able to pick the real Ranbir Kapoor from his Kashmiri doppelganger, Junaid Shah in a line-up!
Apparently, this look-alike of Shahrukh Khan sells samosa for a living, in Indore.
These two look 'bhai bhai' and this one in particular has gone viral when it comes to an instance of Bollywood celebs' lookalikes.