TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Mothers' Day is here and we hope that you have already picked the best gift to surprise your mom today. Mothers are our closest friend, best critics and guide. And today is the perfect day to make them realise how special they are!
On this 14th May, let's take a look at the most beautiful and doting mother of Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and her special bond with daughter Aaradhya Bachchan.
Aaradhya & Aishwarya Have A Soul Connect
In an interview to a leading daily, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had revealed, ''Aaradhya and I have a soul connect.''
My Day Begins & Ends With Aaradhya
''My day begins and ends with her. From the moment I wake up my entire perspective on the day is centred on her.''
Her Presence Is Just There
''Her constant presence in my life is not even something I consciously think about it. It's just there!''
How I Lived Before She Was Born
''And I wonder how I lived before she was born. Only a parent would understand how I feel.''
My World Changed The Day Aaradhya Was Born
''To me my world changed the day Aaradhya was born. Everything is the same around me.''
She Has Changed Everything
''But she has changed the way I look at the world. The world that I now occupy with my daughter is my reality. Everything else is a secondary.''
I Take Her Everywhere
''I take her with me everywhere so she is a part of my multi-tasking life. I keep it as real for her as possible, and very normal.''
Aaradhya Has To Have A Normal Life
''Aaradhya has to have a normal life. I've explained to her that is my life and now she's part of it. So she's comfortable in it.''
I Never Had Nannies For Aaradhya
''I've never had nurses and nannies for Aaradhya. This was partly due to ignorance.''
It's Just Me & My Daughter
''I didn't know one could hire reliable help for one's child. There was just one helper and she was my extended hand. Otherwise it's just me and my daughter.''
Isn't this mother daughter duo adorable!