- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Gives Devdas Touch To Parth-Erica’s Show; Komolika Steals The Thunder!
- Kajol: 'Shahrukh Khan Once Told Me I Must Learn How To Act, He Talks Nonsense Sometimes'
- Bigg Boss 12 Unseen Videos: Sourabh Warns Kriti Against Shivashish; Dipika Kakar Praises Shahrukh!
- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
Shahrukh Khan is the 'Baadshah' of Bollywood today. But the superstar have had a humble beginning and has struggled his way to the top to achieve this stardom.
Before becoming the 'King Of Romance', the actor did a stint on televsion with shows like Fauji, Circus and few others before bagging his first feature film. Fauji is one of his most popular shows that has a high recall value even today.
Incidentally, SRK was never the first choice to play Lieutenant Abhimanyu Rai in the show. It was instead to be played by producer-writer-director Colonel RK Kapoor's son. In a Deccan Chronicle report, Shahrukh had said, "A lot of what I am today is courtesy luck. The colonel's son, who was the cinematographer, was also to play the lead. But he realised he can't do both simultaneously and decided to stick to cinematography. The colonel couldn't find a replacement in time, so he said, 'Hey, you. You are the one. You are good, jolly good. Come on. Go there.'. And I became Abhimanyu Rai, overnight. And he was the nicest to me. All of them treated me like family."
We recently came across a few pictures of SRK from the sets of Fauji and boy, it will leave you quite stunned. Have a look here-
Even back then, SRK was quite particular about his looks and enjoyed being the centre of female attention! *winks*
Hunger Pangs Can Strike You Anytime & Anywhere
Nothing is more tempting than a plate of piping hot food! At that moment, you don't care a sh*t about being clicked. Even SRK would agree to that!
Mere Naal Tu Whistle Bajaa
This Tiger Shroff- Kriti Sanon song perfectly sums this up. LOL
Why So Smiling, SRK?
The superstar is seen here with his group of co-stars. But our eyes are just fixed on his heart-melting smile!
SRK Goes Attention Please!
SRK is seen here engaging in some pensive conversation. We wonder what's the matter!
Time To Work
He is seen here rehearsing a scene with his co-star.
Captured On Lens
Some more conversation time for SRK. But this time, the scene shifts to a garden!
(Picture Courtesy- Twitter)