- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Karisma Kapoor: What Was My Fault? Manisha Called Me A Mixed-up Kid; I Was Accused Of Being Brash
- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Prabhas & Anushka Shetty Party Together With Raveena Tandon, See Picture!
- He Once Called Her A BORN LIAR! Ajay Devgn REACTS To Raveena Tandon's Dig At Older Actors!
- Shab Movie Review: Keeps You Waiting Till The End But Alas, This Night Has No Dawn!
- Tubelight Effect! Here's Why The Release Date Of Raveena Tandon's Shab Was PUSHED Ahead
- Raveena Tandon Used To Be Very Scared Of Sanjay Dutt -Find Out Why!
- Raveena Tandon Bats For Women's Safety
There was a time when more than his work, Akshay Kumar was famous for his rumoured affairs. Khiladi Kumar dated many actresses before marrying Twinkle Khanna.
When Akshay Kumar was shooting for Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, rumours of his affair with Rekha made many headlines. But when his then girlfriend Raveena Tandon was asked about it, she gave a very shocking reply.
Raveena Told A Magazine...
I don't want to say too much on the subject. I don't think Akshay ever had anything to do with Rekha.
Akshay Would Run Away From Rekha
As a matter of fact, he would run away from her. Akshay tolerated Rekha because of the film.
She Wanted To Get Lunch For Akshay
At one point she wanted to get lunch dabbas for him from home. That's when I put my foot down.
Rekha Should Know Where To Draw The Line
I felt it was taking things a bit too far. She's a wonderful person, but she should learn where to draw the line," Raveena was quoted saying.
I Will Get My Claws Into Her
If this actress knows that we are together yet gets too close to Akshay, I will get my claws into her.
But Akshay knows how to handle the situation I guess.
In The Same Interview, Raveena Indirectly Blamed Karisma Of Being Manipulative
Today I'm careful about how I look, select my roles with care... Yes I don't have the killer instinct to get to the top by hook or by crook. I can't be manipulative or harm somebody else for personal gain.
I Won't Name The Heroine But She Was Insecure
Yeah, I have seen actors manipulate and reach where they are today. I won't name the heroine, but because she was insecure she had me removed from four films.
I Am Not Playing Games Like Her
As a matter of fact, I was to do one of the films with her. She was closer to the producer and the hero apparently. So these things do happen, but I'm not into playing these sort of games.
When Asked Why She Didn't Expose Her?
Because I'm not made that way. If someone is brash and impulsive, and so desperate, what can one do? I believe in nature's justice. What comes around goes around. I'm also here, she's also here, time will tell as to who did what and who did not.
Ultimately The Mask Will Fall
I know good always wins, life has shown me that. You do lose faith when you're down and out but then reality strikes and you see what's happening to the other person... Ultimately, the mask does fall, and the person gets exposed.
On Her Fight With Ajay
I don't have a problem with Ajay because he is not so important in my life. I don't even think about it.
Ajay Devgn Is Unhappy
I'm too content with my life. Probably he is unhappy to yet talk about me this way.
I Have Not Abused Ajay Devgn & Karisma Kapoor
Karishma and I are not the best of friends. Ditto with Ajay. We've patched up and we're not at war. Till date I haven't abused them. Because their lives don't affect me in the least. Professionally I'm ready to work with Ajay or Karishma. Where work is concerned I don't bother about these stupid ego problems.
I Am Not Insecure
It doesn't make any difference to me. I can work with anybody. I'm not insecure, I have confidence in myself.