TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Well, it's hard to believe but Aamir Khan actually took a dig at Shahrukh Khan in the past, when he wrote in his blog that Shahrukh is licking his feet.
Everyone was shocked to read Aamir Khan's blog as no one expected this from a superstar like him. Read what happened exactly below.
I Am Sitting With My Kids
He wrote, "I'm sitting under a tree, on the edge of a valley, approximately 5000 feet above sea level... Ammi, Ira and Junaid are by my side and we are in the middle of one of our favourite board games.''
Shahrukh Is Licking My Feet
Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then.
Shahrukh Is The Name Of Our Dog
What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump to any conclusions let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog.
I Did Not Name Him
And before you jump to any further conclusions let me add that I had nothing to do with naming him.
Shahrukh Is The Dog Of The Caretakers
In fact Shahrukh is the dog of the caretakers of our house. When I bought this house it came with the caretaker and his dog!
SRK Was Shooting For A Commerical In This House
Apparently Shahrukh (the actor) was shooting for a commercial in this house a few years ago, and that very day the caretakers bought a pup, and named him Shahrukh.
What are the chances of me buying a house which comes with a dog called Shahrukh!
Shahrukh Is Begging For My Attention
Well Shahrukh is once again begging for my attention, so let me get back to him. He is smelling too much, he needs a bath.
Hmm...we didn't find it funny, what about you readers?