- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
Salman Khan made headlines when he lost his cool over a journalist at a recent event. The man in question was just asking about his talent management company, but Salman was in no mood to talk about anything other than the event.
However, this is not the first time that this has happened. In the past, something really shocking happened when Salman Khan unzipped his pants to take revenge from a female journalist. Read about the horrible incident below.
Here Is The Complete Story
The incident was reported by Sachin Kalbag, Resident Editor of The Hindu, "More than a decade ago, an independent, national award-winning film critic had gone to interview him.''
She Had Criticised Salman's Film In The Past
''The film critic had panned a few films in which the said actor had a lead role or was one of the male leads.''
Salman Held A Grudge...
''He held a grudge. But since a new movie was releasing, he had to give interviews.''
Unfortunately, It Was This Critic
''Unfortunately, it was with this critic. He had to avenge, though."
He Made Her Wait For Several Hours
''So first he made her wait for several hours in the hot sun and then asked her to sit on a set prop (a 'khatiya').''
He Told Her That He Needs To Pee
‘'She sat. Waited...Finally, he emerged. He told her, "Wait, I have to pee.""
He Unzipped His Pants In Front Of Her
''He then went to a tree 5 ft away, unzipped his and peed in front of her.''
This Was His Revenge
‘'That was the actor's "revenge" on a female film critic and reporter who had the "audacity" to not like his movies."
The Reporter Walked Off
‘'The said film reporter and critic, rightly, walked off. Her editor supported her decision.''
One More Incident
An excerpt from author and journalist Mayank Shekhar's blog on Salman Khan also reveals a disturbing encounter that a female journalist had with him.
Salman Had Insisted To Drop This Journalist Home
‘'I'd just heard about how filmstar Salman Khan had insisted he drop a journalist back home after a long interview.''
It Was Not Too Late But...
‘'It wasn't too late in the evening. She didn't particularly fancy a chivalrous ride.''
He Is A Brat
‘'But he wouldn't take no for an answer. He's a bit of a brat like that. She gave up.''
She Told Him To Stop But...
‘'They drove together. She found the spot where she needed to be dropped. He insisted on driving her right up to her building's gate, asked her to specifically point out the floor she stayed in.''
He Warned Her Not To Publish The Interview Ever!
"Now I know where you live," he told her. Sweetly. "The interview I just gave you? Don't publish it." By all accounts the piece never saw the colour of print.''
Controversies' Favourite Child
Controversies are not new to Salman Khan. The actor grabbed the headlines for negative reasons many a times. Be it for his girlfriends or his infamous accident or for his insensitive remarks about raped women.
Well, it's really shocking to see that someone who runs a charity organisation like Being Human can be so inhuman!