- The Kindest Superstar Ever! How Shahrukh Khan Helped Irrfan Khan Will Make You Respect Him Even More
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
Gauri & Shahrukh Khan are one of the most iconic couples of the B-town! The duo fell in love before Shahrukh entered into this industry. Their marriage is still going strong and currently, they're proud parents of three kids- Aryan, Suhana & AbRam.
Recently, we came across an old episode of Farida Jalal's talk show, in which she is seen interviewing the young Shahrukh Khan and the actor revealed why during his reception, he had told Gauri Khan to wear 'Burkha' and also told her to change her name from Gauri to 'Ayesha'.
Read On To Know Why..
When Gauri’s Relatives Were Worried About SRK’s Religion
SRK had revealed a funny incident from his reception and had told, "I remember, when their whole family, old fashioned people, I respect them all and respect their beliefs but at that time, in that old-fashioned reception, all of them were sitting there when I came in at 1:15, whispering "Hmmm.. He's a Muslim boy. Hmm.. Will he change the girl's name? Will she (Gauri) become a Muslim?"
SRK Pulled Their(Gauri's Relatives) Legs & It Was Damn Funny
SRK added, "They were all talking in Punjabi. So, I looked at the time and said, "OK Gauri, put on your ‘burkha' and let's read the namaaz now. The whole family stared at us wondering if I had already changed her religion already. So I told them, "From now on she will wear a burkha all the time, she won't ever leave the house and her name will be changed to Ayesha and she will be like this." Wittiness runs in his blood, guys!
Love > Religion
He concluded by saying, "I had a lot of fun, but the lesson in all of this was that one should respect religion but it should not come in the way of love. But, it was a great wedding and it's still going on strong."
If Gauri Tells SRK ‘I’m Fed Up With You’
In the same talk show, Farida asked SRK, "What if one day Gauri Khan says she's totally fed up with you and says goodbye and leaves you, then what would you do?"
SRK: She Says It Every Morning
Shahrukh Khan told, "Not just one morning, she says it every morning. If she does something like that, which she shouldn't because I'm so henpecked but if she does, the I'll tear my clothes and stand on the streets and I think I'll sing that song ‘Oh Gori, Oh banke chori, kabhi mere gali aaya karo', I am sure she'll come back."
SRK On Taking Pictures With Only Gauri Khan..
When Farida Jalal asked Shahrukh Khan, why he takes pictures only with Gauri Khan and why he doesn't pose with his heroines, he told, "No, that's not the case. Actually, what happens in our film industry is that heroes take pictures with heroines and then marry them. Then the next week, they take picture with some other heroine and marry her. I did opposite. I got married first and now, I'm taking pictures."
He Continued & Added..
"So, it's not that I don't like heroines, but since I'm already married, instead of going through this...getting married every week can be very tiring and it's hard to get dates for it. So I've decided, I will take pictures with the person, I'm married to," added Shahrukh Khan.
SRK On Spending A Holiday With Gauri
When asked about the same, SRK said, "In the evening, we go out somewhere, normally to a disco or a dancing place because my wife loves to dance, apart from the fact that (she makes me dance to her tunes). Then at night, we watch a film together and go to sleep, just me and my wife."
SRK On Why He Has Had No Scandals
In the same talk show, when Farida Jalal asked SRK, how he manages to avoid scandals despite being a popular Bollywood celeb, he told, "I've always noted that my image is girls under 14 and women over 40 love me very much. The ones in my age range don't like me at all. So, that's the main why I've had no scandals."
You would be lying if you say you hated these funny and adorable replies of Shahrukh Khan! After all, he doesn't rule millions of hearts for no reason.
On the professional front, Shahrukh was last seen in Raees and he will be next seen in Imtiaz Ali's next, The Ring, opposite Anushka Sharma.