TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Bollywood thespian Sridevi passed away in Dubai On Saturday at the age of 54. She suffered from a cardiac arrest. Sridevi's husband Boney Kapoor was with her in her last moments.
After hearing the news of Sridevi's demise, Arjun Kapoor, who was shooting for Namastey England with Parineeti Chopra in Amritsar, rushed to Mumbai to be with his family. A lot has been written about Arjun Kapoor's relationship with Sridevi. But in a TV interview, Arjun had revealed that he always respected the Bollywood icon.
When asked if he held anything against Sridevi. he had stated, "I am sure I've had various degrees of emotions against her (Sridevi) and him (Boney Kapoor). I only look forward. I try make it a point not to dwell on what could have, what should have."
A Cordial Relationship
‘'It's very cordial. I respect anybody in my father's life the same way because he would expect me to do that. So I respect her and don't wish ill towards anyone. That's how I follow."
I Have Never Sat Down Face To Face With Her
When asked about Sridevi's role in building Arjun's career, he said, "I've never sat down face to face with her and had a chat about how she liked my work or is she following.''
I Am Sure She Is Following My Work
‘'I am sure she is, but we never had like... I am sure I've spoken to you more in this interview than I might have about my work with her.''
There Is An Understanding
''You know it's one of those, there is a decent understanding, understanding of two people to maintain a certain equation because we love a certain man who is in between both of us, as simple as that."
Jhanvi Kapoor lost her mother Sridevi before she made her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar's Dhadak similar to Arjun Kapoor's mother Mona Shourie who passed away on March 25, 2012, two months before his debut movie Ishaqzaade released.
Never Take Your Parents For Granted
Arjun had told a daily, ''There's no respite from the death of a mother. I always tell people that you are allowed to take your parents for granted to a certain degree but don't underestimate the power of having them around.''
Life Without The Parents
He added, ''They are your backbone. You think it's there but imagine one day it cracks -- you are bound to fall. I have lived my life balancing without a backbone for the last 5 years."