TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Born in London, Adnan Sami's soul-stirring voice has enthralled not just India but even in other parts of the world. He played the piano since the age of five and composed his first piece of music when he was nine years old. Later, he began taking lessons in Indian classical music from the santoor maestro Pandit Shivkumar Sharma when visiting India during his school vacations. It is said that it was Asha Bhosale who spotted talent in a ten-year-old Sami at an R.D Burman concert and encouraged him to take up singing. Since then, there's no looking back for him.
On his 47th birthday today, we bring you 5 of his best songs which should be a must in your playlist. Do let us know which one is your track-
Lift Kara De
Those were the years when indipop songs were at peak and Adnan Sami made the entire nation go crazy with this track which made him an instant sensation.
Kabhi Toh Nazar
Looking for some soothing song? Then, Adnan Sami's 'Kabhi Toh Nazar' is just what you need. Asha Bhosle's melodious voice is added bonus.
Aye Udi Udi
While Vivek Oberoi-Rani Mukerji starrer Saathiya had some amazing tracks, 'Aye Udi Udi' is one of our favourites. The song is like a whiff of fresh air and the strong beats add a jazz feeling to it.
This song sung by Adnan Sami and picturized on Rani Mukerji wins your heart with its soul-stirring vocals and music.
Adnan Sami churned out this foot-tapping number with Sunidhi Chauhan and left everyone floored and ruled the musical chartbbuster.