- Katrina Kaif Or Priyanka Chopra? Who Will Star In Dostana 2!
- Priyanka Chopra's Family To Throw An Engagement Bash To Nick Jonas Family In India This Weekend
- The PRICE Of Priyanka Chopra's Diamond Engagement Ring Will Leave You Flabbergasted [Inside Photos]
- Priyanka Chopra Invites Nick Jonas' Family Members To Mumbai For A Pre-wedding Bash?
- Nick Jonas Confirms Engagement With Priyanka Chopra, Says 'I Need To Give My Nieces Cousins'
- This Image Of Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Which is Trending Everywhere Is Fake! Read Details
- Priyanka Chopra To Regret Walking Out Of Bharat; Her Hollywood Film Gets Delayed
- Priyanka Chopra's 'The Sky Is Pink' With Farhan Akhtar & Zaira Wasim Goes On Floors, See Photos!
- Post Walking Out Of Salman Khan's Bharat, Priyanka Chopra Says Failure Still Scares Her!
- Salman Khan Makes Some Shocking Revelations About Priyanka Chopra's Abrupt Exit From Bharat!
- Priyanka Chopra Engaged To Boyfriend Nick Jonas? The Actress Finally Breaks Her Silence!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Boyfriend Nick Jonas At A Nightclub In Singapore, Viral Video Here!
Diamond trader Nirav Modi added all the bling to Bollywood with his jewellery collection and he had the opportunity to work alongside stars such as Priyanka Chopra, Sidharth Malhotra, Sonam Kapoor, Lisa Haydon and Nimrat Kaur.
Not only did he hire Bollywood stars, Nirav Modi also worked alongside Hollywood stars such as Rosie Huntington and Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha. All this glam came down crashing as he fled the country defaulting a loan of Rs 11,000 Crores to Punjab National Bank. Check out the pictures below!
Nirav Modi is a billionaire jewellery merchant who defaulted a loan of Rs 11,000 Crores to the Punjab National Bank.
When the authorities came for him, little did they know that he fled the country beforehand.
If Vijay Mallya defaulted Rs 9,000 Crores, Nirav Modi defaulted 11,000 Crores.
It's really such a sad state of affairs in our banking and legal system.
Looting huge money from the banks and escaping to a different country has now become a walk in the park for the rich.
"She is currently seeking legal opinion on terminating her contract with the brand in light of allegations of financial fraud against Nirav Modi," said Priyanka Chopra's spokesperson.
Hollywood & Bollywood
Nirav Modi had the capacity to hire Hollywood and Bollywood stars to showcase his jewellery collection.
Lisa & Nimrat
If Vijay Mallya was not enough to loot the banks, we got another bonanza through Nirav Modi.
People of this country are losing hope in how the banking system works, bias!
Rosie Huntington stands against the backdrop of Nirav Modi's jewellery banner.
"If you owe your bank manager a thousand pounds, you are at his mercy. If you owe him a million pounds, he is at your mercy."
We hope Nirav Modi will be brought back to the country and arrest him and others for the fraud.