- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
- Priyanka Chopra Drops A Major Hint About Her Film With Salman Khan Bharat & Says She's Damn Excited!
- Pink Paradise! Why Women Look So Hot In Pink Bra's
- Priyanka Chopra Injured Her Knee While Shooting For Quantico! Sad
Diamond trader Nirav Modi added all the bling to Bollywood with his jewellery collection and he had the opportunity to work alongside stars such as Priyanka Chopra, Sidharth Malhotra, Sonam Kapoor, Lisa Haydon and Nimrat Kaur.
Not only did he hire Bollywood stars, Nirav Modi also worked alongside Hollywood stars such as Rosie Huntington and Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha. All this glam came down crashing as he fled the country defaulting a loan of Rs 11,000 Crores to Punjab National Bank. Check out the pictures below!
Nirav Modi is a billionaire jewellery merchant who defaulted a loan of Rs 11,000 Crores to the Punjab National Bank.
When the authorities came for him, little did they know that he fled the country beforehand.
If Vijay Mallya defaulted Rs 9,000 Crores, Nirav Modi defaulted 11,000 Crores.
It's really such a sad state of affairs in our banking and legal system.
Looting huge money from the banks and escaping to a different country has now become a walk in the park for the rich.
"She is currently seeking legal opinion on terminating her contract with the brand in light of allegations of financial fraud against Nirav Modi," said Priyanka Chopra's spokesperson.
Hollywood & Bollywood
Nirav Modi had the capacity to hire Hollywood and Bollywood stars to showcase his jewellery collection.
Lisa & Nimrat
If Vijay Mallya was not enough to loot the banks, we got another bonanza through Nirav Modi.
People of this country are losing hope in how the banking system works, bias!
Rosie Huntington stands against the backdrop of Nirav Modi's jewellery banner.
"If you owe your bank manager a thousand pounds, you are at his mercy. If you owe him a million pounds, he is at your mercy."
We hope Nirav Modi will be brought back to the country and arrest him and others for the fraud.