- AndhaDhun Song 'Aap Se Milkar': Ayushmann Khurrana-Radhika Apte's Chemistry Looks Intriguing
- Andhadhun New Song: 'Naina Da Kya Kasoor' Proves That Love Is Blind!
- Andhadhun Director Sriram Raghvan: 'Thrillers Project Your Fears On Screen'
- Ayushmann's Shocking Revelations On The Casting Couch; A Gay Casting Director Wanted To See His C**k
- Ayushmann Khurrana: This Is The Best Era To Be An Artiste In The Industry
- Badhaai Ho Trailer: This Ayushmann Khurrana-Sanya Malhotra Film Looks Refreshing!
- This Is What Ayushmann Khurrana Did For His Character In AndhaDhun
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- AndhaDhun New Poster: Ayushmann Khurrana & Tabu Add More To The Mystery
- AndhaDhun Motion Poster: Ayushmann Khurrana Adds More To The Mystery With His Dialogues!
- After Paani Da Rang and Saadi Galli Aaja, Ayushmann Khurrana To Sing For 'Andhadhun'
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
While most of the newcomers either opt for a rom-com or masala actioner or a love story when it comes to making their debut in Bollywood, there were very few ones like Ayushmann Khurrana who choose to go against the tide and pick up an unconventional subject when it comes to their first break. Born in 14th September 1984, Ayushmann began his career on his TV at the age of 17 with Channel V PopStars where he was one of the youngest contestants on the show. After his stint in radio, he moved on to become a VJ on MTV. After anchoring various shows, Ayushmann made his debut in Bollywood with 2012 film Vicky Donor. Since then, the actor has been charming us with his 'wow' acts.
As the young star turns 34 today, we take a look back at his film journey and pick up five of his films which prove that he is the 'King of Hatke roles'-
How many actors would choose to make a splash in Bollywood with a risque sibject like sperm donation which is still a taboo in our country? But Ayushmann proved that he is different from the rest.
The film may have tanked at the box office, but Ayushmann's portrayal of scientist Shivkar Bapuji Talpade, the man who flew world's first unmanned plane, did grab people's attention.
Dum Laga Ke Haisha
Considered to be his first major box office success, the actor once again went on to win hearts with his portrayal of illiterate man who is forced to marry an overweight girl.
Bareilly Ki Barfi
With Bareilly Ki Barfi, Ayushmann tasted commercial success once again and proved that he's here to watch out for!
Shubh Mangal Savdhaan
In a society where the manliness of a man is directly related to his sperm count, Ayushmann once again took the unconventional route by playing a man who suffers erectile dysfunction on the big screen.