TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Kajol celebrates her 43rd birthday today on August 5, 2018 and fans and celebrities alike are pouring their wishes on the evergreen actress on Twitter. Kajol will celebrate her special day with her family and her husband Ajay Devgn is all set to throw a party to family, friends and industry colleagues. Kajol has entertained the audiences close to 3 decades now and has delivered several superhit movies at the box office such as Baazigar, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Gupt and several others.
She has mesmerised the audiences with her brilliant acting skills in all of her movies and is loved by one and all. Here's 5 best movies of the evergreen actress...
Kajol, Shahrukh Khan and Shilpa Shitty starrer Baazigar released in the year 1993 and kept the audiences on the edge of their seats. The romantic thriller was one of a kind and is still the most loved movie even now.
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Kajol and Shahrukh Khan starrer Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was a blockbuster hit and people went crazy over the movie for years together. If there's one movie where the audiences truly love with all their hearts, it has to be Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, hands down!
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
Kajol and Shahrukh Khan were the most loved pair on the silver screen and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai made it even the more special. Kajol had a unique role as she played a goofy young college girl in the first half and a matured woman in the second half. Over all, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is Kajol's best ever.
Kajol, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn and Juhi Chawla starrer Ishq was a laugh riot right from the word go and Kajol's performance was one of the best. She handled the role with ease and proved that she's a versatile actress who can take up any role and turn it into a visual spectacle.
The Kajol and Bobby Deol starter Gupt was a thriller which took the audiences by surprise, as they saw a villain in a heroine which was a rare occurrence back in the 90s. The surprise element and the unique storyline made Gupt one of her best movies ever.