TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Malaika Arora celebrates her 45th birthday today, on August 23, 2018, and wishes have been pouring in on Twitter from a few celebrities and fans alike. She is undoubtedly one of the hottest women around and is as fit as a fiddle. Malaika Arora has been entertaining the audiences with her dance numbers in several movies since close to two decades. From being a model to entering Bollywood and judging the reality television shows, she's come a long way.
Below are the 5 best songs of Malaika Arora where she made the audiences groove to her dance moves!
Chaiyya Chaiyya – Dil Se (1998)
Malaika Arora and Shahrukh Khan stunned the audiences with Chaiyya Chaiyya from Dil Se. The dance on top of a train was the highlight and kept people grooving to it at every party. Chaiyya Chaiyya is considered one of her best works till date and she was lovingly called the Chaiyya Chaiyya girl until the early 2000s.
Maahi Ve – Kaante (2002)
Malaika Arora was back in Kaante for the song Maahi Ve, which is a melodic number and showed the actress dancing in a club. Her dance moves were out of this world and gave a break to the audiences from the suspense of Kaante.
Munni Badnaam Hui – Dabangg (2010)
Malaika Arora enthralled the audiences in the song Munni Badnaam Hui from Dabangg and the track was one of the highlights of the Salman Khan starrer.
Anarkali Disco Chali – Housefull 2 (2012)
Malaika Arora became the modern version of Anarkali in the Housefull 2 song Anarkali Disco Chali. The track was a hit with the audiences in an instant and Malaika's moves are the ones to watch out for.
Pandey Jee Seeti - Dabangg 2 (2012)
Malaika Arora was back again in Dabangg 2 with the super-hit track Pandey Jee Seeti and shook a leg again with Salman Khan. The fact is whichever song Malaika Arora has been featured in, it has ended up being the audiences' favourite till date.