TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Manisha Koirala celebrates her 48th birthday today on August 16, 2018, and wishes are pouring in on Twitter by celebrities and fans alike. She has inspired millions with her fight against cancer, as she came out of the illness successfully and is now giving hope to the others that they too can fight and win against this deadly disease. The actress will spend her special day with family and friends and might throw a birthday bash at the end of the day.
Check out 4 best movies of the birthday girl Manisha Koirala below...
Bombay, starring Manisha Koirala and Arvind Swamy, was a blockbuster hit when it hit the theatres in 1995, and the song 'Hamma Hamma' was the audiences' favourite. Even more than two decades after its release, Bombay stands out as one of Manisha Koirala's best movies ever.
Manisha Koirala, Salman Khan and Nana Patekar starrer Khamoshi moved the audiences and brought them to tears. The emotional quotent was too high and set the bar high, in terms of quality-driven films. We guess, Bollywood can never see a movie as good as Khamoshi ever again! Manisha's 'Aaj Main Upar' track is a classic and so is the movie.
1942: A Love Story
The Manisha Koirala and Anil Kapoor starrer 1942: A Love Story was the talk of the town when it released in 1994; and the movie was so brilliant, that it bagged nine Filmfare Awards. The film ended up being the audiences' favourite and the song 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To' still lives in our hearts.
Manisha Koirala, Kajol and Bobby Deol starrer Gupt kept the audiences on the edge of their seats and the triangle love story had so many twists that ended up thrilling the audiences. The climax scene, where it's discovered that Kajol is indeed the villain, takes the cake making the movie one of the best.