- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Janhvi Kapoor On Competing With Sara Ali Khan: People Love Pitting Women Against Each Other
- Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Late Father’s Birthday, Goes Out For Dinner With Mom & Janhvi Kapoor
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
- Why Is Suhana Khan On The Vogue Cover? Fans Troll Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter More BRUTALLY Than Janhvi
Ever since Kangana Ranaut took a potshot at Karan Johar for being the 'flag-bearer of nepotism', nepotism has become one hot topic of discussion. And amid all the hullabaloo over 'nepotism', Karan Johar launched Janhvi Kapoor under Dharma Productions and all hell broke loose. Janhvi also got trolled for featuring on the cover of Vogue even before of her debut and without achieving anything in life! While the D-day for Janhvi Kapoor is just three days away, we have brought to you a list of seven star kids, who failed miserably in Bollywood!
Uday Chopra hails from one of the most reputed families of the B-town - The Chopras! Despite being the son of maverick director, Yash Chopra, Uday Chopra failed to showcase any acting prowess on the silver screen.
Tanisha Mukerji and Kajol are the daughters of veteran actress, Tanuja. But when it comes it making it big in Bollywood, Tanisha is no where close to her sister Kajol's stardom in the industry.
Like Uday Chopra & Tanisha Mukerji, the 'bloodline formula' didn't work much for Esha Deol either. Though, the Dhoom actress has worked with many Bollywood stars including Abhishek Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan, audience never appreciated her presence on screen like her mom, Hema Malini.
Soha Ali Khan
Going by the number of films Soha Ali Khan has done in her career, it is obvious that the audience didn't quite love Sharmila Tagore's daughter as much as her son Saif Ali Khan.
Zayed Khan is yet another bad example of 'nepotism'. He piggybacked on Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Sanjay Dutt, but never proved his acting mettle in the industry. Result - audience hardly miss him!
Despite doing some interesting films like Jungle and Pyar Tune Kya Kiya, Firoz Khan's son, Fardeen Khan failed to achieve stardom and also failed to make a strong comeback.
While the daughter of Jeetendra, Ekta Kapoor is touted as the 'game-changer' of Indian television, his son Tusshar Kapoor fell flat on his face, while making any name for himself in the world of acting.
Coming back to Janhvi, Dhadak is releasing on July 20, 2018 and it would be interesting to see, if Janhvi passes the litmus test or not!