- Batla House: John Abraham As India's Most Controversial Cop, First Look Poster Looks Promising!
- Box Office Weekend: Akshay Kumar’s Gold & John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate Earn Rs 125 Crore In Total
- Exclusive: Manoj Bajpayee: Quite Humbling That Satyameva Jayate Is Being Cheered By Masses!
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Tenure As PM Inspired Hrithik Roshan's Lakshya & John Abraham's Parmanu
- Exclusive: Bhushan Kumar On The Tremendous Box Office Success Of Satyameva Jayate!
- Satyameva Jayate Fourth Day Collection: John Abraham Starrer Stays Strong At Box Office
- Satyameva Jayate Movie Review: John Abraham's Biceps & Crowd-Pleasing Dialogues Do The Talking!
- Satyameva Jayate: We Need To Come Down Hard On People Who Misbehave With Women: John Abraham
- Gold Vs Satyameva Jayate Box Office Predictions: The Numbers Are Pretty Impressive!
- Indian Idol 10: John Abraham Lit Up The Stage Along with Manoj Bajpayee & The Judges!
- John Abraham Reveals Why He Chose To Release Satyameva Jayate With Akshay Kumar's Gold
- What Made John Abraham Say He's Not A Perfect Partner To Wife Priya Runchal?
Salman Khan is known for his rivalries and John Abraham is one of those celebs, who couldn't make a place in the good books of the Superstar. It was reported that during a dance tour, Salman & John indulged into spat and since then things have been stressed out between them. However in 2011, when John Abraham graced the show Bigg Boss, which was being hosted by Salman Khan, everyone was left surprised to see their bond on the show and at the same time, John talked about his 'rivalry' with Salman.
John On His Rivalry With Salman
In an interview to HT, John was quoted as saying, "I feel my rivalry with Salman Khan was overplayed a lot. As none of us has ever said anything wrong about each other in the media, it's the ‘sources' that did all the damage. But, I am happy as all's well that ends well. I respect him a lot and he is extremely courteous. We got along really well."
What Went Wrong Between Them?
Things went wrong between Salman & John, during the Rockstars concert. Reportedly, John had ticked off Salman at the concert over some monetary issue and earned himself a place in the superstar's bad books.
Cold War During The Film Shoot
The duo has also worked together in Babul along with Rani Mukerji. But it was reported that even during the shoot of the film; Salman & John shared a cold vibes and avoided bumping into each other on the sets of the film.
Did You Know About Katrina’s Connection With John-Salman’s Fight?
Reportedly, during Katrina's struggling days, John denied to work with her in Saaya as she couldn't fluently speak Hindi. She lost out on the role and was reduced to tears. That's when Salman Khan said "Why are you crying? He has done you a favour. A time will come when you would be able to throw him out of a film. Don't throw him, work with him."
Salman’s Words Came True..
Interestingly, later, Salman's words actually came true as Katrina was roped in for Kabir Khan's New York and John Abraham was also approached to play the lead role, which she eventually accepted!
Salman & Katrina Had A Major Showdown Because Of John
Surprisingly, Katrina and John were linked romantically during the shooting of New York and it didn't go well with Salman, who was then in a relationship with Kat.
It was reported that Salman & Katrina had a major showdown. But Katrina refuted all the rumours and said, "John was a sweetheart, we enjoyed each other's company. There are some friendships that are carried on even after the film is completed."
She Had Further Added..
"But John and I never became that kind of friends. The SMSes were old ones, not new. All this is rubbish."
Cut to present, rumours have it that even today, Salman Khan & John Abraham are not comfortable around each other and they avoid bumping into each other.