- Thugs Of Hindostan Poster: Aamir, Amitabh, Katrina & Fatima Are Here To Thug You This Diwali!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Aamir Khan's First Look As Firangi Will Make You More Curious About The Film!
- Isha Ambani's Engagement At Lake Como: These Inside Pics & Videos Are Not To Be Missed!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Aamir Khan Is 'Scared' Of Politics, Says He Does Not Want To Become A Politician!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Aamir Khan Turns Out To Be A Real-life Hero, Saves The Life Of His 'Dangal' Colleague!
Juhi Chawla and Aamir Khan delivered a number of hits together. The actress shared a really close bond with Aamir. In one of the interviews, she had mentioned that if there was one platonic relationship that she had in her life, it was with Aamir, and that she loved him a lot! But, one prank of the superstar really made her get upset, so much so that she did not talk to her best friend for six years! Don't believe us? Then, read what Juhi revealed in a flashback interview to a magazine.
Aamir Would Tease Me
''Aamir and I used to fight like kids on sets. He would tease me, play pranks on me, we have seen him play pranks on other heroines, it was such a fun time. I really admired Aamir because anything that I asked him, he would explain in detail, he is a very intelligent guy. It was wonderful to listen to him. It was great comfort working with him.''
He Was My 4 Am Friend
''There was an ease, I always thought that if there was one person I can call when in trouble it was Aamir. He was kind of 4am friend. But he was such a prankster. One day, in Filmistan studios, while keeping a straight face he tells me that he knew how to read palms. He took my palm in his hand and suddenly spat on it and started running.''
I Was Never Interested In Him Romantically
''Aamir and I were the best of pals. If there was one platonic relationship I shared, it was with him. He was like my buddy, we were on back-slapping terms. I was never ever romantically interested in him. I just loved him. We would fight over stupidest of things and then come back together. During the shoot of Ishq, Aamir and I fought three to four times.''
After Our Last Fight I Got Really Upset
''He made me cry with his pranks, and after our last fight I got really mad at him and I didn't turn up for shoot the next day, which made him very angry. We stopped talking to each other. Both of us felt that we are angry with each other, we assumed that now we won't talk to each other ever. Obviously, we didn't know what was going on in our head.''
We Did Not Speak For Six Years
''Had I known that this wasn't true and I was just assuming, I would have gone and given him a hug. Why break our friendship? We didn't speak for about five to six years. Finally, I made the first move and went to meet him when there was something crucial happening in his life.''
We Took Very Long To Make Up
''He told me then that he kept thinking I was angry. That is the most childish and stupid thing to do, we took very long to make up. But I learnt a very important lesson with this incident.''
Communication Gap Can Lead To Misunderstanding
"When you are good friends and you have had a fight, go and make up immediately otherwise the communication gap can lead to misunderstandings.''