- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan Reaps The 'Benefits Of Being In A Tub' With Kareena Kapoor, Karisma & Sharmila Tagore
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora & Friends Have Fun In Dubai! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
- Rakesh Roshan Was Furious! Real Reason Why Kareena Kapoor Was Removed From Hrithik's Debut KNPH
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
There was a time when Kareena Kapoor was famous in Bollywood for her starry tantrums. She is one of the most successful actresses today but did you know she was thrown out of her debut Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai because of her unreasonable demands? The Veere Di Wedding actress was supposed to make her debut in Rakesh Roshan's romantic thriller Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai opposite the very handsome Hrithik Roshan but soon Ameesha Patel replaced her.
Bebo was not expecting it and gave a very shocking interview to a magazine, in which she took direct digs at the Roshans and Ameesha Patel. Scroll down to read the interesting story...
Rakesh Roshan Was Very Happy With The Casting Initially
As per Masala.com, ''Initially Rakesh thought he had managed a casting coup when he signed Randhir Kapoor and Babita's daughter to star with his son in his debut film. As the gen next of two prominent Bollywood families, the casting created a huge buzz. But then trouble started early on during the filming.''
Kareena Refused To Shoot A Song
''After having shot for a day with Kareena, Rakesh had a discussion on the future plan - a dance sequence aboard a ship. To his surprise, Kareena flatly refused to shoot for the song. Bebo reportedly said, "But we (Babita and her) told you we don't want to shoot a song."
Not Just Bebo, Even Her Mother Refused To Listen
''Rakesh then decided to talk to her mother, Babita who, he felt would convince her daughter to follow his directions. But Rakesh could not believe what happened next. Babita was even more reluctant and reportedly said, "No way! She will not do a song."
The Unreasonable Demands
''The main problem between the Roshans and the Kapoors were the seemingly unreasonable demands that Babita placed. Considering that Bebo was just a newcomer, Rakesh was all the more incensed by their behaviour. Babita demanded that Kareena should get top billing over Hrithik in the credits of the film.''
Kareena Wanted Her Spot Boy Everywhere To Carry An Umbrella
''Bebo allegedly wanted her spot boy to tag along wherever she went...even on shoots abroad! When Rakesh denied that facility Kareena reportedly asked, "But who will hold the umbrella for mummy and me?"
She Refused To Shoot Without Her Hairdresser
''Later, as a consolation, Rakesh agreed to have Kareena's chosen dress designer, Manish Malhotra fly with them. The young actress also asked Roshan senior to reportedly cough up a huge sum to pay her hairdresser and said that unless the payment was made, she would not shoot.''
Kareena Is Nothing But An Employee
''An angry friend of the director said in an interview, "She is nothing but an employee. He does not even pay Madhuri Dixit's hairdresser." Babita apparently asked Rakesh to show her the rushes after every shot and urged him to reshoot if she felt they were not good. Finally, an exasperated Rakesh took a call - he decided to fire Kareena from the film.''
Kareena's Shocking Interview After Rejection
After her ouster, Kareena Kapoor gave an interview to a leading film magazine, "The film (Kaho Naa...) is a huge success so I would have definitely become a star had I acted in it. But I don't know if I want to be labeled as just a star. There is a new star every Friday.''
Not Even Five Seconds Were Spent On Ameesha
''I'd rather be known as an actress and that would have not been possible if I had done Kaho Naa... The film was made for Hrithik. His dad spent five hours on every frame and close-up of his whereas not even five seconds were spent on Ameesha.''
She Just Does Not Look Beautiful
''There are portions in the film where she has pimples and under-eye bags on her face. She just doesn't look beautiful but every shot of his was a dream. If I were in the film, I would have definitely got a better deal but I still feel that the attention would have been divided between us. So, I'm glad I didn't do the film."