- Thugs Of Hindostan Poster: Aamir, Amitabh, Katrina & Fatima Are Here To Thug You This Diwali!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Aamir Khan's First Look As Firangi Will Make You More Curious About The Film!
- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Exclusive! Sanya Malhotra Is Excited To Watch Thugs Of Hindostan For This Reason
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises PM Narendra Modi's 'Swachhata Hi Seva' Movement!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
Veteran actor Danny Denzongpa was in a serious relationship with the yesteryear actress Parveen Babi in his prime. In a flashback interview to Filmfare, Danny had revealed why Parveen stopped talking to him after knowing about his friendship with Amitabh Bachchan. He also talked about their break-up and the time when he noticed something abnormal about Parveen's behaviour.
He had said, "We were two young kids and we lived together for four years. That was big news those days. We had a wonderful time, but later we grew apart and parted on a good note. We remained friends."
'My New Girlfriend Was Wary Of Parveen'
"Parveen would keep inviting me for dinner. I had a new girlfriend (act Parveen Babi Would Keep Writing Police Complaints Against Amitabh Bachchan: Danny Denzongpa or Kim) those days who was wary of Parveen. Also, if your ex keeps walking into the house anytime, it would be difficult for any girl to accept.''
‘I Asked Parveen Not To Do It'
''I would pick up Kim from the sets after pack up and reach home only to find Parveen in my bedroom watching a movie on the VCR. I asked Parveen not to do it. But she'd say, ‘We don't have anything between us, we are friends'.''
When Danny Noticed Something Was Not Right
''I had been for dinner at her place. There were silver conches on the table. When I began blowing one, she got frightened. That's when Mahesh Bhatt (Her then boyfriend) said, ‘She gets easily frightened these days and is turning into a recluse'."
‘Parveen Was Unwell'
Mahesh also revealed, ‘'Parveen's unwell. She cares for you and you must come over and give her support'.''
‘When She Needed Me, I Was Always There'
One day Mahesh called Danny saying Parveen had turned hysterical. "We sent for guru UG Krishnamuthi immediately. He held her hand and said, ‘Parveen you're perfectly alright, there's nothing wrong with you'. And she was fine. She believed in him. Whenever Parveen needed me, I was always there."
‘Parveen Cut Off Ties With Me Because Of Amitabh Bachchan'
"One day she happened to read an interview where Amitji (Bachchan) had mentioned that I was a good friend of his. That was it. When I went to meet her the next time, she looked at me through the keyhole and refused to let me in calling me ‘his agent' (Parveen was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and had developed irrational fears vis-à-vis several celebrities including Bachchan). She was frightened of me too."
‘She Started Suspecting I Was Amitabh's Agent'
In another interview with Subhash K Jha, Danny had revealed, ''Because I was friendly with Amitji (Bachchan) she started suspecting I was his agent.''
‘Parveen Would Keep Writing Complaints Against Amitji'
''She would keep on writing complaints against him to the police and other departments. Then she came to point where she didn't want to see me because of my friendship with Amitji. I was there for her funeral. What happened to her is very tragic.''