TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas had an amazing engagement bash last night at a suburban five-star hotel in Mumbai and family members of the Chopras and the Jonas got to know each other during the ceremony. The engagement bash was also attended by close friends and even celebrities made a beeline to wish and bless the couple.
Now that Priyanka Chopra has found love in the foreign shores with Nick Jonas, a few Bollywood actresses have also found their man in the far away lands and are very happy and delighted with their decesion. Check out the actresses with their foreign boyfriend/husband below!
Preity Zinta & Gene Goodenough
Preity Zinta and Gene Goodenough's wedding was a secret affair and took everyone by surprise as and when the news broke out. Preity's husband Gene is an American and the couple are happily settled in the US.
Ileana D'cruz & Andrew Kneebone
Ileana D'cruz & Andrew Kneebone are in a relationship since quiet a long time and they never shy away from PDA. In fact their Instagram handle is filled with each others pictures and prove that they're head over heels with each other. Andrew is an Australian and a professional photographer.
Radhika Apte & Benedict Taylor
Radhika Apte tied the knot to the love of her life Benedict Taylor in the year 2012. Radhika first met Benedict in the UK as she was in the country to learn contemporary dance forms and met him in London and things clicked in an instant.
Shruti Haasan & Michael Corsale
Shruti Haasan & Michael Corsale were spotted going out on dinner dates several times and got into a relationship like a year ago. Her boyfriend Michael is from the UK and they first met through a mutual friend in London. He's a theatre actor by profession and the duo were also chilling in Yercaud hill station recently.