- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Gives Devdas Touch To Parth-Erica’s Show; Komolika Steals The Thunder!
- Kajol: 'Shahrukh Khan Once Told Me I Must Learn How To Act, He Talks Nonsense Sometimes'
- Bigg Boss 12 Unseen Videos: Sourabh Warns Kriti Against Shivashish; Dipika Kakar Praises Shahrukh!
- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
Wishing you all a happy Raksha Bandhan, folks! Siblings play an important part in our lives and right from childhood to adulthood, they are always besides us no matter what. From the crazy childhood fights to understanding each other after a point of time, siblings shape our lives for the better and its time to celebrate this special bond today on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
Also, Bollywood have given us several movies that showcased the brother-sister bond and we've collated 4 best movies for you to binge watch today on this special day. Check it out below...
Josh - Aishwarya Rai & Shahrukh Khan
Aishwarya Rai and Shahrukh Khan played the role of twins in the movie Josh. While SRK was the most notorious, Aishwarya was peace loving. Their sweet sibling gestures made the movie worth a watch and showed that the bond between a brother and sister is unbreakable.
Hum Saath Saath Hain
The Salman Khan starrer Hum Saath Saath Hain has set the bar too highin terms of family movies and Neelam Kothari was blessed to have three brothers Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Mohnish Bahl who showered immense love on her and vice versa.
Agneepath - Hrithik Roshan & Kanika Tiwari
Hrithik Roshan and Kanika Tiwari played the role of siblings in the movie Agneepath and showed that a brother can do anything and everything to protect his sister. Even if the question comes down to moving mountains, siblings will still get down to business and move it for each other.
Dil Dhadakne Do - Ranveer Singh & Priyanka Chopra
Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra played the role of siblings in the movie Dil Dhadakne Do. The movie precisely captured the wonderful bond between siblings and showed that apart from parents, it is siblings who are the most important people in our lives.