- Randeep Hooda Goes To Kerala & Serves Food To The Needy
- Salman Khan's Alleged Girlfriend Iulia Vantur To Play A Krishna Devotee In Her Hindi Debut Film!
- Baaghi 2 Review: Not For Love! Tiger Shroff's Ronnie Should Have Rebelled Against The Poor Direction
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- LEAKED! Tiger Shroff's New Mature Look From Baaghi 2 Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped
- Regrets Are Worse Than Mistakes: Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda: If A Woman Enjoys S*x, It Doesn't Mean That She Is A Slut!
- Gurmehar Kaur’s Response To Randeep Hooda, ‘I Didn’t Tweet, My Hands Did’! Sets Twitter Ablaze
- Randeep Hooda Clarifies His 'Laughing Tweet' On Sehwag's Troll On DU Student!
- Randeep Hooda: Happy To See Haryanvi Stories In Bollywood!
- FILMFARE AWARDS ON SALE: Twitterati Trolls Filmfare For IGNORING Akshay Kumar & Randeep Hooda!
- Randeep Hooda: It’s Our Duty To Stand Up To The National Anthem!
There's hardly anyone out there who hasn't fallen for Randeep Hooda's charm and raw sex appeal! He is super-talented and his 'unconventional' choice of films makes us fall in love with him even more. Born in Rohtak, Haryana, Randeep forayed into the Hindi film industry with Mira Nair's Monsoon Wedding. A couple of forgetable outings later, it was Milan Lutharia's Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, where he played a cop, with which he struck gold. Since then, he has always managed to impress us with his acting prowess.
As the handsome actor turns 42 today, we take a look into the lesser known insights of his life.
A Strict Childhood
Randeep spent his childhood with his maternal grandmother whom he called strict and sometimes bitter. In one of his earlier interviews, he also mentioned that from the age of six, his mother would stick a bib on his chest that read 'unaccompanied child' on a flight back to India.
A Jatt Boy
His parents wanted him to be a doctor, but Randeep was inclined towards theatre and arts. When he was sent to DPS, he turned mischievous and adopted a rather rough attitude out of frustration, so much so, that he was apparently addressed as ‘Randeep Don Hooda' at his school farewell.
The Struggle Is Real
Randeep Hooda moved to Australia for higher studies but ended up failing in the first year itself. Finally, he did his graduation in Marketing and masters in Business Management and Human Resource Management from Melbourne. The actor did several odd jobs from working in a Chinese restaurant, car-washing, dish-washing, becoming a beach life-guard, being a waiter and taxi driver for survival. But soon, he returned to his first love - acting!
His Love For Horses
Randeep is the only Bollywood actor who regularly participates in professional equestrian sports, including polo and show jumping.
He Is Active In Voicing Social Issues
Back in 2009, the actor played the role of guest contributor for a column called 'In The Script' published by Asian Correspondent. Citing instances and experiences from his own time as a student in Australia, the article titled "Racism Against Indians in Australia" had him penning down his opinion on the violence against Indian students in Australia, which was a burning issue back then.