- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
There was a time when Salman Khan did a cameo in Ranbir Kapoor's debut film, Saawariya and Ranbir couldn't stop praising the Superstar for his sweet gesture.
However things went horribly wrong when Ranbir started dating his ex-girlfriend, Katrina Kaif, leaving the Superstar damn furious!
So, as the tradition of 'Throwback Thursday' goes, we have brought to you an interesting incident when Salman called Ranbir a 'puppy' on national television and insulted him back & forth for stealing his girlfriend, Katrina Kaif!
When Salman Called Ranbir ‘Puppy’
It all happened during the first episode of "Koffee with Karan" Season 4, when Salman was asked to associate celebs name with an animal and when Karan said ‘puppy', Salman, instantly took Ranbir's name, leaving Karan, speechless!
Salman Took Yet Another Dig At Ranbir
vReminiscing his first with meeting with Ranbir, Salman said, "The first time I met Ranbir he was with a girl. Wonder why he broke up with that girl?."
Salman On Ranbir-Katrina’s Viral Bikini Pics
When Karan asked Salman, "There's a paparazzi invasion now. Like when photographs of Katrina (holidaying with Ranbir in Spain) were leaked online."
While poking fun at Ranbir, Salman said, "Ranbir didn't do that?"
Salman On What If He Wakes Up As Ranbir & Katrina
Talking about Ranbir, Salman said "Salman lucky hai ya main?" and when Karan asked what if he wakes up as Katrina, he said, "Where's Ranbir?"
Karan To Salman: What Advice Would You Give To Ranbir?
Salman to Ranbir: Have fun!
Salman to Katrina: Make sure he doesn't have fun!
Karan: To Hrithik Roshan?
Salman to Hrithik: You stay out of this (hinting at a Hrithik-Katrina closeness).
Salman On His Fight With SRK
Talking about his equation with SRK, Salman had said, "It was the holy month of Ramadan. I went up to him and tapped him and we hugged.
After that he messaged once, I messaged once and that's about it. He's got his own life... I have my own life."
We Can’t Be Best Of Friends: Salman To SRK
"I am 100 per cent sure we can never be best of friends again, but there's lot of respect that I have and I have loved him over the years. When people bitch about him and think they can earn brownie points with me, it's wrong."
I Don’t Need Him: Salman
"I may not see eye-to-eye with him, but I have spent time with him and I have really liked the guy. I loved the guy. Now he doesn't need me and I don't need him."
Salman Also Praised Aishwarya On The Same Show
When Karan asked Salman Khan, who's more beautiful Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor or Katrina Kaif, he instantly said, "Aishwarya Rai" and then added, "Then Katrina Kaif."
Salman: Ranbir’s Taking Away Everything
In one of the fun segment, Salman also told Karan that he wants to work with him but he's taking Ranbir for his next and said, "I want to work with you Karan, but instead you've signed Ranbir Kapoor for your next project. He's taking away everything, ya! It's not fair."
Salman On Marriage
In the same episode, Salman also talked about getting married and said, "I have met quite a few right people, but I just thought they would get righter and righter...."
"There was a time when I wanted to get married, but it just didn't work out, you know. It always comes so close... so close. People have got cold feet. Isko zindagi bhar jhelna padega kya?!
I tell people not to look for a relationship or commitment from me now. The way I am now... I am not the most correct person to be with."