- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Sridevi is gone forever but her memory will always live on for many generations to come. Her personal life was a roller coaster of good and bad and she found true love in the arms of Boney Kapoor.The couple tied the knot and are blessed with two beautiful daughters Khanvi and Khushi Kapoor.
We've collated some really memorable and lovely pictures of Sridevi and Boney Kapoor from different timelines of their respective lives and the couple looked so happy being in the company of each other. View the pictures below!
Sridevi & Boney Kapoor
Sridevi found true love in the arms of Boney Kapoor and lived a very happy and cherished life with him.
They Were One
No matter where they go, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor always stepped out together as one.
Madly In Love
Sridevi and Boney Kapoor were madly in love with each other and onlookers found it obvious through their PDA.
Sridevi is in the arms of her husband Boney Kapoor in the most cinematic way possible.
Sridevi and Boney Kapoor tied the knot on June 2, 1996 in Mumbai.
A young Boney Kapoor and Sridevi enjoy their 'newly married' time back in the 90s.
Boney Kapoor along with his brother Sanjay Kapoor and Anil Kapoor pose along with the respective wives.
Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's love defied everything as they became one!
Also, Boney Kapoor gave a kiss to Sridevi on her birthday in 2017.
The Boney Kapoor and Sridevi kis went viral on social media for days together.
Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's public display of affection was for all to see.
Boney Kapoor just couldn't control himself not to kiss his beloved wife Sridevi.
A Good Man
Boney Kapoor always held Sridevi's hand no matter where they were.
Always By Her Side
Boney Kapoor was always by Sridevi's side whenever and wherever she wanted him.
Husband & Wife
Boney Kapoor was a good husband to Sridevi and Sridevi was a good wife to Boney Kapoor.
Even in their younger days, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor looked amazing right until 2018.
A Good Father
Boney Kapoor was not only a good husband, he was a good father to his daughters Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor.
Here Boney Kapoor is seen pecking a kiss to his youngest daughter Khushi Kapoor while Sridevi and Jhanvi Kapoor smile to the cameras.
Boney Kapoor wanted to surprise Sridevi for dinner on that fateful night of her death.
But when Boney Kapoor went to the hotel room, things turned out to be different.
Sridevi lost her life in the bath tub due to accidental drowning and loss of consciousness.
Sridevi's life and legacy will live on forever and ever for many generations to come.