- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
- Why Did Arjun Kapoor REFUSE To Accompany Janhvi Kapoor For Collecting Sridevi's National Award?
The sad and shocking demise of Sridevi has left the world stunned. The untimely death of the actress has left the family shattered, especially husband Boney Kapoor.
Much has been written about Boney and Sridevi's controversial love-story but no one knows that Sridevi was really hurt and upset when Boney confessed his love to her as he was already married and had two kids.
It Was One Sided Initially
Boney once spoke about how he proposed to Sridevi in an interview with Filmfare magazine, 'While I had already fallen in love with Sri, initially it remained one-sided.''
The First Time Sridevi Went Somewhere Alone
''Once, in Chennai, my friend and his wife, Sri and her mother and I were to meet for lunch. But her mom unexpectedly fell unwell and dropped out. This was the first time Sri had stepped out without a family member.''
She Got So Angry When I Confessed My Love To Her
''After lunch when I was dropping her back home, I confessed my love to her. She got rattled, angry and hurt. For almost six-eight months after that she stopped talking to me.''
When The Serial Bomb Blasts Happened In Mumbai
''Then the serial bomb blasts happened in Mumbai in March 1993. Those days Sri would be put up at Hotel Sea Rock. When I came to know about the blasts, I immediately called up her mother and insisted that Sri would no longer be staying there. I sent my staff to get her home.''
Sridevi Started Staying At My House
''Then on, till the release of Roop Ki Rani in May 1993, Sri stayed in my house. My relationship with Sri grew normal again.''
Boney's First Meeting With Sridevi
Boney first met Sridevi when he signed her for Mr India in 1984. ''I went up to her set, met her and when I met her it was almost like a dream coming true.''
He Went To Switzerland Just To See Sridevi
He was so madly in love with her that when Sridevi was filming Chandni in Switzerland, he had gone to Switzerland especially to see her because he wanted to be close to her.
After Coming Back, I Told My Wife That I Love Her
"After coming back, I told my first wife (Mona Shourie) what I had felt for Sri. When Sridevi's mother died, I was there with her all the time."
We Came Close After Her Father's Death
"When she finished shooting for Lamhe, her father passed away. We came close to each other slowly. I supported her throughout. Even she was there for me always. She is not only a talented actress, but a fabulous wife and mother.''
I Am Still Madly In Love With Her
''She still lives in her own world and doesn't get into controversies. Even after so many years of our marriage, I am still madly in love with her."