- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
Referred to as 'India's First Female Superstar,' there was something special about Sridevi, which made her rule over the audience's hearts in her career spanning decades. Each time she appeared on-screen, she always sprung pleasant surprises and wooed everyone with her stellar performances. Even when she took a sabbatical from the arclight for a brief period, Sridevi's charm was still intact and her memories fresh in everyone's mind. Later, she made a terrific comeback with films like English Vinglish and Mom and proved yet again on why she was one of the biggest actresses ever in Indian cinema.
On Sridevi's birth anniversary, we bring you some rare pictures of the late actress which you just cannot afford to miss. Get ready for some nostalgia bytes, folks!
Sridevi and Rekha clicked sharing a candid moment. In an interview with Zee Premiere, Rekha had said, "I saw her [Sridevi] for the first time in Chennai. She was shooting at the AVM studio for a Malayalam film with Kamal Hassan. She had a unique expression on her face. Much later I saw her in Sadma. Her performance in the film was brilliant. I think it's her best to date. It is remarkable how well she has groomed herself. In the early stages she used to be somewhat clumsy even though her talent was never in doubt. But she was always a quick learner with an amazing grasping power. She picks up things in no time, be it make up technique, dress sense or voice modulation. She's a truly self made woman. She is my uncrowned queen. Sri is one actress who looks good in any outfit, western or Indian. I remember she was very unsure of herself in the early stages. In spite of that to have achieved what she has is indeed remarkable. I feel she should come back to films. Legions of her fans will be thrilled if she did."
The Fantastic Four
A rare click of Sridevi with Jeetendra, Dharmendra and Parveen Babi from the sets of 1983 film Jaani Dost.
Sridevi, Anil Kapoor and Yash Chopra spill some magic off screen on the sets of Lamhe.
Laugh Like There Is No Tomorrow
This picture of Sridevi laughing her heart out is from a photoshoot for Cine Blitz magazine. Happy memories, isn't it?
Caught In The Act
Sridevi shared screen space with Jeetendra in many films. This click of the on-screen pair is from a stage performance. The adorable camaraderie is just not to be missed!
Time Flies & How
This picture of a young Sridevi is making us realize that time flies and how. This simple frame is full of simplicity and warmth.
Sridevi is seen posing here with south stars Nagarjuna, Chiranjeevi and Venkatesh. This one needs to be bookmarked as soon as possible.
In Happier Times
Sridevi, Boney Kapoor and their kids- Janhvi and Khushi make for a picture perfect click.
Like Mother, Like Daughters
This picture from Sridevi's photoshoot for Filmfare magazine is indeed a walk down the memory lane, isn't it?
Candid clicks make for the best pictures and we couldn't agree more after looking at this picture from the same Filmfare magazine photoshoot.