- Taapsee Pannu Approached For The Tamil Remake Of This Superhit Telugu Movie?
- Anubhav Sinha Lashes Out At Trolls For Mulk's Poor IMDB Ratings!
- Manmarziyaan Trailer: Vicky Kaushal Steals The Show In The Abhishek Bachchan & Taapsee Pannu Starrer
- Mulk Weekend Collection: Taapsee Pannu Starrer Expected To Touch Rs. 7 Crores
- Mulk Movie Review: This Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu Starrer Has Its Voice Loud & Clear!
- Before Rashmika Mandanna, These Actresses Were Trolled For Sexist Reasons
- Taapsee Pannu Would Love To Do Mithali Raj Biopic!
- Taapsee Pannu Scared Of Rishi Kapoor? Says He Can Be Very Intimidating If You Let Him Be
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Bollywood Celebrities Salute The Indian Soldiers! View Tweets
- Soorma Wednesday Box Office Collection: The Sports Biopic Is Rock-Steady At The Box Office!
- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Soorma First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Film Mints A Total Of Rs 13.85 Crores!
Taapsee Pannu celebrates her 31st birthday today, on August 1, 2018, and birthday wishes from fans and other celebrities alike are pouring on Twitter. The Mulk actress has had a terrific journey from the South industry to Bollywood, and she has done justice to both the industries, we must say. When Taapsee Pannu started out as an actress in 2010 for South Indian movies, she was offered glamorous roles, but all of that changed when she entered Bollywood in 2012 in Chashme Baddoor and was only given serious roles in movies such as Baby and Pink.
It took her close to 5 years to don the glam avatar in Bollywood, and her fans were taken aback when she finally bagged one in Judwaa 2 and also sported a swimsuit in it. Be it a homely girl or a glam doll, Taapsee has ruled the silver screen in all of her characters. She's a treat to watch and can be damn-right serious in a movie like Pink, and also let her hair loose and be a fun-loving girl in Judwaa 2. Here's what she had to say in donning glamorous roles after a long time in Bollywood.
On Getting A Glamorous Role In Judwaa 2
"I want to maintain that. I am an actor and versatility is the part of being an actor. I wouldn't want to closet myself in one type of role," she said to IANS.
Here's Her Two Cents On Fashion!
"I think when you own your style, it becomes fashion. Fashion is not something that overpowers your personality. I think it should gel with your personality so well that your personality shines out of it."
On Being The Hot Girl Next Door
"In my dressing, I'm probably chicer. Even in a glamorous film, they made me a college girl next door. So, I'm a glamorous girl next door this time."
She's A Trendsetter
Taapsee Pannu has a good fashion sense and doesn't really follow trends blindly, instead she creates trends and others follow her.
'If I Like It, I Buy It', Says Taapsee
One thing about being a star is that price is not a concern anymore and there's freedom to choose your own style. "Thankfully I don't have to check price points anymore. If I like something, I buy it," says Taapsee.
Happy Birthday, Taapsee Pannu!
Here's wishing Taapsee Pannu a very happy birthday and may she have many more successful years to come.