- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
There was a time when Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan were all over the news for their ugly spat. Cut to present, they're back to being BFFs again. However, we came across an old interview of Salman Khan's, when the actor was seen mocking at Shahrukh Khan's six-packs. Remember SRK's look from Om Shanti Om? The film clashed with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya, which had Salman's guest appearance and this HT interview of Salman's from the same year is too interesting to miss out on! Check it out!
Salman On SRK’s Six-packs
"It must have become four-packs by now! No no, Shahrukh is a dear friend. He's worked extremely hard on his body. He's looking good..cool..cool. Even Aamir (Khan) is getting muscular now."
Salman Also Reminisced When He Was ‘Jobless’
"After Maine Pyar Kiya became a hit, I was jobless. I sat at home for six months. Mere abba ne phir kuch jhol kiya. He got G P SippySaab to announce a film with me. " Bas Announce kar do. ‘Thoda trade mein pakad ho jaayegi', my father told Sippy Saab," said Salman.
Salman On Being Embarrassed Of Any Of His Films
"Not at all. In fact, I'm proud of all my films. More than 10 years ago, I did Chandramukhi which didn't do well.. it was my idea to make a film like that. Koi Mil Gaya was somewhat similar and it became such a big hit. I guess Chandramukhi was way ahead of its time."
Salman Also Talked About The Clash Of Om Shanti Om VS Ranbir's Saawariya
"The dates were fixed. I don't see any competition between Saawariya and Om Shanti Om. Come on, I'm a part of both the films. I've a special appearance in Om Shanti Om. The fact that they're releasing alongside each other is good for both the films."
Salman On Being Lovey-Dovey With Media (All Of A Sudden)
"I've always been a calm guy Yes, there have been times when I have been angry but I have never misbehaved with anyone, and certainly not with the elders. When my parents are around, I don't even sit cross-legged or lounge on a sofa."
Apparently, Salman Was Hinting At Aishwarya Rai
"As a journalist, you can ask me everything which you think is important. But when my personal life is linked with someone else's, sorry, I won't come up with quotable quotes."
Salman Recalls How A Media Person Smashed His Car’s Window
"It's a no-win situation really. Just the other day, a guy from the media smashed my car's windows. If I'd jumped out of the car, there would have been an ugly scene. The cameraman would have filmed it and played it again and again on his channel. Tell me, what can I do in such situations?"
Salman On His Flop Films – Jaan-e-mann & Kyon Ki
"I didn't promote Jaan-e-mann. Although I liked the film. I didn't move out of my house for its promotion. Now I've learnt from Shahrukh how important it is to promote one's films.
As for Kyun Ki, I loved it but I didn't like its ending. I requested the director (Priyardarshan) and producer to change the climax, but they said, "Sir, yeh picture to khaa jaayegi sab ko." Picture apne aapko khaa gayee."
Credits - Hindustan Times