- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Anushka Sharma: You Don't Do Any Better Acting If You Apply Or Don't Apply Make Up
- Sui Dhaaga First Poster: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Desi Avatar Is Winning Over Our Hearts!
- Anushka Sharma Trolled For Being With Virat Kohli In The Team India Picture!
- Sui Dhaaga: Logo Of Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Film Made In 15 Different Art Forms!
- Sui Dhaaga: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Have Eyes Only For Each Other In This New Still!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
It's International Women's Day and the whole world is celebrating the achievements of women in various different fields. From being a homemaker to a pilot and an entrepreneur and many more, women have showcased their skills and succeeded in whatever they've set out to do in life. The #MeToo moment kick-started in 2017 and all the bad men in the film industry were named and shamed publicly.
Also, women raised their voices against sexual harassment in the workplace through the #TimesUp moment and all of these campaigns spread across the world and women stood up for each other. Equality is what women need and are fighting for their rights every single day. Here's wishing everyone a happy Women's Day. Check out Bollywood actresses with their bold and feminist quotes below!
When Katrina Was Asked About Giving Up Her Career For A Man!
"Absolutely, if I want to. I will not be forced or coerced into it. If that is what I feel my heart should be at home or raise children, absolutely yes."
Alia Bhatt Stands On Firm Ground
"I absolutely AM a feminist. To deny feminism would be to deny equality for my gender," said the young and bubbly Alia Bhatt.
Anuhska Sharma On A Woman's Personal Choices
"It's just assumed that men need more money. Maybe people think men need to run families and women are being looked after. But maybe one doesn't want to get married, maybe be they do. It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant."
Shilpa Shetty Salutes Women
"I salute all the women who are homemakers and I think that's the most difficult job. There is no day off. Women are not only going out and earning their bread and butter but also looking after the family."
Sonakshi Sinha Stresses On Equality For All
"I'm all for equality. Women are doing great work in every field, and there's a dire need to fill the gender pay gap now."
Sonakshi Sinha Says No To Male Bashing
"But I don't believe in male-bashing in the name of feminism, or even playing up the feminist card to one's convenience."
Amy Jackson Says She's A Feminist
"I'm a feminist - the fact that it is 2017 and we are still having a debate about equality, shows the need for feminism."
Women Should Not Settle For Less Says Amy
"Women should understand their worth and not settle for anything less. It's also vital for every woman to come out and talk to people about the problems they face."
Lisa Haydon Spoke About Feminism & People Lost Their Minds
"I don't like the word feminist. I don't think women trying to be men is feminism. I also don't believe in being outspoken for the sake of it, or just to prove a point. Feminism is just an overused term and people make too much noise about it for no reason."
Lisa Haydon Opened A Can Of Worms On The Feminism Topic
"Women have been given these bodies to produce children, and the spirit and tenderness to take care of people around us. It's fine to be an outspoken and working woman. I don't want to be a man. One day I look forward to making dinner for my husband and children. I don't want to be a career feminist."