- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Anushka Sharma's Birthday Pledge Is Proof That She's A Real Animal Lover!
- Anushka Sharma Is The Reason Why RCB & Virat Kohli Are Not Doing Well, Say Trolls!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Might Make Anushka Sharma Feel Uncomfortable With THIS Decision!
- Sonam Kapoor Calls The Idea Of Grand Wedding DISGUSTING: What'd Aishwarya & Anushka's Reactions Be?
- Anushka Sharma Has Already Watched The Teaser Of Ranbir Kapoor's Dutt Biopic; Read Her Reaction
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Turns A Beautiful Bride In Red But Who's The Lucky Man?
- John Abraham Is Doing ILLEGAL & CRIMINAL Things, Will FALL Flat On His Face Says Prernaa Arora
- Zero: Shahrukh Khan Is Very Fast Growing Into A Child!
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
It's International Women's Day and the whole world is celebrating the achievements of women in various different fields. From being a homemaker to a pilot and an entrepreneur and many more, women have showcased their skills and succeeded in whatever they've set out to do in life. The #MeToo moment kick-started in 2017 and all the bad men in the film industry were named and shamed publicly.
Also, women raised their voices against sexual harassment in the workplace through the #TimesUp moment and all of these campaigns spread across the world and women stood up for each other. Equality is what women need and are fighting for their rights every single day. Here's wishing everyone a happy Women's Day. Check out Bollywood actresses with their bold and feminist quotes below!
When Katrina Was Asked About Giving Up Her Career For A Man!
"Absolutely, if I want to. I will not be forced or coerced into it. If that is what I feel my heart should be at home or raise children, absolutely yes."
Alia Bhatt Stands On Firm Ground
"I absolutely AM a feminist. To deny feminism would be to deny equality for my gender," said the young and bubbly Alia Bhatt.
Anuhska Sharma On A Woman's Personal Choices
"It's just assumed that men need more money. Maybe people think men need to run families and women are being looked after. But maybe one doesn't want to get married, maybe be they do. It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant."
Shilpa Shetty Salutes Women
"I salute all the women who are homemakers and I think that's the most difficult job. There is no day off. Women are not only going out and earning their bread and butter but also looking after the family."
Sonakshi Sinha Stresses On Equality For All
"I'm all for equality. Women are doing great work in every field, and there's a dire need to fill the gender pay gap now."
Sonakshi Sinha Says No To Male Bashing
"But I don't believe in male-bashing in the name of feminism, or even playing up the feminist card to one's convenience."
Amy Jackson Says She's A Feminist
"I'm a feminist - the fact that it is 2017 and we are still having a debate about equality, shows the need for feminism."
Women Should Not Settle For Less Says Amy
"Women should understand their worth and not settle for anything less. It's also vital for every woman to come out and talk to people about the problems they face."
Lisa Haydon Spoke About Feminism & People Lost Their Minds
"I don't like the word feminist. I don't think women trying to be men is feminism. I also don't believe in being outspoken for the sake of it, or just to prove a point. Feminism is just an overused term and people make too much noise about it for no reason."
Lisa Haydon Opened A Can Of Worms On The Feminism Topic
"Women have been given these bodies to produce children, and the spirit and tenderness to take care of people around us. It's fine to be an outspoken and working woman. I don't want to be a man. One day I look forward to making dinner for my husband and children. I don't want to be a career feminist."