TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, March 24, 2006
Everyone knows that the maker of Salaam Namaste, Siddharth Raj Anand, has teamed Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji for his new project. But the rumor mills are agog that Yash Raj's lucky mascot Abhishek Bachchan will essay a pivotal role in the film and his presence is being kept under wraps currently.
"Not true at all," Siddharth Raj Anand tells me. So what's the truth? "The truth is that only Saif and Rani have been finalized for the project. Not the title, not even the date of filming or the location where the film would be shot is confirmed. All I know is that we may start filming in the latter part of the year," he divulges.
While Salaam Namaste was entirely shot in Australia, it's heard that Siddharth is looking at Russia this time. "Like I said, nothing is finalized yet. A clearer picture will emerge in a month from now," he states. The official statement should put all speculations to rest!