TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Abhishek Bachchan has been signed as the brand ambassador for the radio channel BIG 92.7 FM, an Adlabs Films venture. He believes that his association with BIG 92.7 FM will give him a chance to connect directly with the Indian audiences.
Not only that, BIG 92.7 FM has also signed television celebrities like Mona Singh and Gaurav Gera (of the Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi fame) as radio jockeys. It is also believed that comedian Sunil Pal of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge and Shweta Tiwari from Kasauti Zindagi Kay will also host shows on BIG FM.
On the day of its launch, the radio channel also roped in celebrities like Arjun Rampal, Isha Koppikar, Neha Dhupia, Sushma Reddy, singers Shuba Mudgal and Kailash Kher and television actors Smriti Irani, Mandira Bedi and Varun Badola to talk on social awareness issue of safety.
BIG 92.7 FM will be heard across the six metros of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad, apart from FM radio virgin territories of Jammu, Srinagar and Aligarh.