TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Alleged as an "obscene sequence", the atypically Bollywood lip-lock has got Hrithik and Ash into legal trouble.
The case was filed in the court of judicial magistrate first class R. K. Batham by advocate Shailendra Dwivedi under Sections 292 (vulgarity) and 509 (derogatory to women) of the Indian Penal Code.
As Dwivedi's complaint has it, women have felt offended after watching the scene as it has promoted vulgarity in the society, especially among the youth.
The date of recording the evidence has been fixed as 11th December 2006. The actors have to face this legal issue merely two weeks after the film's release. The kiss will especially take its toll on Aishwarya Rai, who was recently held in a customs scuffle over a parcel with 23000 Euros.
Aishwarya rides an elephant
Ahlawat walks out of RGV's Sholay