TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Alleged as an "obscene sequence", the atypically Bollywood lip-lock has got Hrithik and Ash into legal trouble.
The case was filed in the court of judicial magistrate first class R. K. Batham by advocate Shailendra Dwivedi under Sections 292 (vulgarity) and 509 (derogatory to women) of the Indian Penal Code.
As Dwivedi's complaint has it, women have felt offended after watching the scene as it has promoted vulgarity in the society, especially among the youth.
The date of recording the evidence has been fixed as 11th December 2006. The actors have to face this legal issue merely two weeks after the film's release. The kiss will especially take its toll on Aishwarya Rai, who was recently held in a customs scuffle over a parcel with 23000 Euros.
Aishwarya rides an elephant
Ahlawat walks out of RGV's Sholay