- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
Alleged as an "obscene sequence", the atypically Bollywood lip-lock has got Hrithik and Ash into legal trouble.
The case was filed in the court of judicial magistrate first class R. K. Batham by advocate Shailendra Dwivedi under Sections 292 (vulgarity) and 509 (derogatory to women) of the Indian Penal Code.
As Dwivedi's complaint has it, women have felt offended after watching the scene as it has promoted vulgarity in the society, especially among the youth.
The date of recording the evidence has been fixed as 11th December 2006. The actors have to face this legal issue merely two weeks after the film's release. The kiss will especially take its toll on Aishwarya Rai, who was recently held in a customs scuffle over a parcel with 23000 Euros.
Aishwarya rides an elephant
Ahlawat walks out of RGV's Sholay