TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
The beautiful Aishwarya Rai has a dosham in her horoscope and she is doing many things as penance. One such is tying a mangalsutra around a plantain tree!
Aishwarya already did a special pooja for sevvai dosham at a temple in Varanasi. This was arranged by Amitabh Bachchan and his family.
It seems Aish also has a mangalya dosham. In Hindu tradition, the 'kumba vivaham' penance for it is to tie a mangalsutra for a plantain tree or banyan tree.
This is done to strengthen one's marital bond and only after that is done, the lady can formally wed the man of her choice.
On the advice of the priest at Varanasi, Aish and her family have decided to do this kumba vivaham. There are so many handsome men standing in line, but Aish is to tie the knot for a plantain tree. The country needs a Periyar or two!