TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Ash-Abhishek alleged affair is the talk of the town. Though the two do not want to talk about it, there are enough hints to prove that the two 'might' just be going around. In fact, as per the rumour going around the industry, the two are very much in love and are quite inseparable.
There were speculations of the couple tying the knot when Ash was spot at Varanasi along with the entire Bachchan clan. There are also talks about Ash having been gifted around 11 different Banarasi saris by the Bachchans, worth Rs. 50,000. Phew! If that's true, surely there is something to it!
Talking about Ash and chhota Bachchan, there is an interesting happening that is sure to bring a smile on your face.
Apparently, when Ash was busy shooting for Jodha Akbar in Jaipur, director Ashutosh Gowariker had banned the use of mobile phones on the sets as the movie is being shot in sync sound. However, he made sure that Ash got a landline phone. It seems that whenever the phone rang, Ash would pick and answer the call in her sweet voice by saying "Hi Jaanu'.
This apparently has become such a joke among the crew members of Jodha Akbar that the phone has been named 'Jaanu phone'! Well, we all can guess who the 'jaanu' is! What say?Recent Stories
Jiah Khan will be belly-dancing
Tanushree to sue website?