TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, December 07, 2006
If you think that Bollywood queen Aishwarya Rai can heave a sigh of relief regarding the parcel mailed to her from Holland some time back, you are wrong!
Ash seems to be facing yet another problem in regards to the parcel she received from a person identified as Avineshwar from Rotterdam, Holland some time back. The parcel contained 23,000 euros (Rs 13.2 lakh).
Though the customs have questioned her, and found her to be innocent, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) is not satisfied and has hence sprung into action. They are said to question the actress who is now riding high with her latest release Dhoom 2 creating a rage at the box office.
The ED team has prepared a list of questions for Ash, related to her nature of her work. According to a leading website, the team will probe if there has been a violation of either the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) or the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
To add to Ash's trouble, all past records of the actress, which includes personal acquaintances, and phone records among others will be checked to make sure Ash is innocent.
Meanwhile, the investigators are also trying hard to figure out details of the sender, of whom not much information is known.
Let's just hope Aishwarya comes out with a clean chit!