TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Smitha Nambiar
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Aishwarya, for a long time was going strong with Vivek Oberoi. All thought that Aishwarya Rai had at last found her companion! Her previous relationship with actor Salman Khan had left behind deep scars in the mind of the gorgeous Ash. Vivek was there beside her to heal the wound. In spite of the fact that Ash never acknowledged their affair, Vivek did not have any problem owning up their relationship before the entire world. Many saw this as a 'beginning' to an 'end' and they were not wrong.
Rumour of a marriage between Abhishek and Aishwarya sprung from the blue; although the rumour mill had been churning out stories about their 'awesome chemistry' on the screens of Umrao Jaan for a long time now. It was also heard that Jaya Bachchan greatly approved of the beautiful Ash. But what actually ignited the buzz was when a television channel recently reported that Ajitabh Bachchan, Abhishek's uncle had met Chandrashekar Swami, a prominent astrologer based in Bangalore to match the horoscope of the two. This was soon followed by Ash visiting Abhishek's home on his 30th birthday and spending the whole night dancing and enjoying till the wee hours of the morning. Tongues wagged as both kept mum about what was 'cooking'!
Well, everything seems 'hunky dory' as of now. However, it remains to be seen what exactly is in store for the two lovebirds, especially since Ash has everything going 'just right' for her in terms of her career in Bollywood and Hollywood too. Would Ash want to risk her entire career by entering into matrimony at this crucial moment? Hmmm.... point to ponder!
Meanwhile, get ready to see the two perform together at the Filmfare Award show on February 25th. All those who have thoroughly enjoyed seeing Abhi and Ash dance to the tunes of 'Kajra Re' from Bunty Aur Babli at the IIFA awards will not want to miss this one for sure!