TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, April 03, 2006
After having battled his illness, amitabh bachchan is finally hail and hearty. Apart from resuming the shooting of his pending projects, he is also set to start shooting for a brand new film titled Cheeni Kum, which goes on the floor on April 6. The shooting will commence in Mumbai's Filmcity.
Produced by Sunil Manchanda, this film marks the directorial debut of Balakrishnan, who has been a part of the advertising fraternity since 17 years. Fondly known as Balki, he penned the script more than a year ago. At that time itself, he had only amitabh bachchan in mind for the lead role. Tabu has been roped in to play the role opposite Bachchan. Other actors finalized for the project include Paresh Rawal who plays Tabu's father and Zohra Sehgal who plays Bachchan's mother. The music is by Ilaya Raja, who has done many films down south.
The movie is being touted as a 'sarcastic love story.' This is probably it has been titled Cheeni Kum! It will be shot over a span of three-and-a-half months in Mumbai, Delhi and London.