TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Following her sister's footsteps actress Amrita Arora is all set to perform a sizzling item number in Hriday Shetty's forthcoming Pakistani film, Godfather. Shetty who has earlier directed films like Plan and Pyaar Mein Twist has been approached by Pakistani producers this time to direct a film for them. The film will include both Bollywood and Pakistani actors in its cast. Amrita plays a Bollywood actress in the film. She will dance to a tune composed by Anand Raj Anand donning a costume designed by Vikram Phadnis.
Interestingly the item number was initially offered to Amrita's elder sister, Malaika Arora Khan. But when Malaika declined the offer Amrita was roped in.