TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Amul's latest hoarding is up and this time it is a take on the recent successful movie Taxi No. 9211. The line says "Cabbie Bhi Khao" which is directly implying towards Nana Patekar's profession as a cab driver in the film. Unlike some of its previous innovative banners, this hoarding is neither creative nor do the caricatures resemble Nana or John Abraham in any way.
Definitely a let down from the Amul team this time but no doubt all eyes are awaiting the next hoarding.